Chapter 55

Lornas P.O.V

It's December 20, Me and Calum are only putting the three up now. How lazy are we!

" Will I put red or green bobbles on love?!" He asked me picking up a red box and a green box.

" Both! Oh and that one there with ours names on it! " I said as I pointed to the small one on the ground.

I saw Lauren on the corner couch, on her phone. She is usually up and helping is she okay.

" Hun, come over we need ya!" I said

" Mhm!" she shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay don't come over!"

20 mins later.

" I think we are done. lLorna !" Calum said putting his arms around me.

" Ye- wait one more thing!" I walked over to a box that says ' Lorna and Lauren's Christmases'

I opened the box and took out two bobbles with our face on it and our names. I gave Lauren's to Lauren and mine to me.

" Come on LowLow! put it on the tree!" I smiled

Lauren smiled at me as she stood up. We walked over to the three.

At the same time we put them beside EachOther on the tree. I smiled at her and hugged her.

" Don't worry Lauren, you will always be my bestfriend. I won't let Calum come between us!" I whispered into her ear.

She nodded her head and sat back down.

" I'm making dinner! cha want rice and chicken or rice and chips?!" Calum asked me.

I popped my head around the corner to ask Lauren what she wants.

" Chicken and rice! for both !" I said walking to his side and kissing him.

" How's out baby!!" he said touching my stomach.

I laugh and said " Fine, now don't make it starve its hungry!" I slapped his arm makin him cook faster.

I walked into Lauren who was still sitting on the corner couch. " Hey! what cha doin!" I asked as I sat down beside her.

She lifted her head from her phone " Just....instagraming!" she giggled. " Oh okay well dinner will be ready in a min k!". she nodded her head and I walked off.

A while later

1 New Message From Kara

Shit what does she want now. I walked out side to the front garden

I opened the text witch read.

' So, I went to a fortune teller and asked about YOUR future and she said Something bad will happen. I now I'm supposed to be a bitch but stay safe and never be alone, I don't know what it is that's gonna happen but it's bad! '

She is playing trick I now she is nothing Is gonna happ-