Chapter 35

Lauren's P.O.V ( Lornas Bff, not Nialls sis !)

Tweet:

Had a great after party last night xx ;) Yawn tired now!! #sleeptimeforme

" I'm gonna just take a nap I'm wrecked! ", I said to lorna she didn't even here me. she was standing looking out the window staring at nothing. it's starting to creep me out. " Lorna! move to prove that you are still alive! ". she didn't budge. " Right, that ones gone!" i said resting my head down on the pillow. I heard her laugh! " what are you laughing at ? " I sat up. " I was being so quite! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" ( by the way that's me ad Lauren's funny laugh we do in real life xxx) " Oh lol , well like I was saying I'm nakerd so Imma go for a snooze k ?". Lorna nodded her head. " I'm going to Rachel's room okay! " Lorna said. " Mm.." I said and fell asleep.

Nialls P.O.V

Me and Rachel lay on the bed. " Let me pluck your eyebrows PLEASE!" She moaned, " ugh okay!!" I lay my head on her legs after she got the tweezers. " will it hurt? " I asked. " oh don't be such a baby! ". She plucked my eye brows until they were a perfect shape. After we heard a knock on the door. Rachel opened it. " Look Rachel I'm so sorry what we did was-" it was Lorna. Rachel stopped her ad squeezed her. " Lorna you were drunk I'm sure it was an accident! your my best friend I would never hate you!" she let go of her and told her to come in.

Together the 3 of us sat a watched random shit on T.V