XIV

tyler watched as troye looked so cozy with his pacifier in his mouth and his stuffie pulled up to his chest. tyler sighed shaking troye awake. "good morning daddy." he said stretching. "get up." tyler said, sternly. troye looked nervous as he quickly sat up. tyler handed him the bag of cloths and told him to get out. they both got out and began walking towards the entrance.

troye was awfully confused, walking into the airport. "come on, hurry." tyler said. "why are we doing this? are we running away together?" troye asked, as they rushed.

the walked through the crowds of people and finally made it to the boarding section. "here take this and this." tyler said, holding onto a pile of cash and a ticket. "you need to go." tyler said, eagerly. troye began to shake his head as tears fell down his face. "i love you daddy, i don't want to leave you!" he cried. tyler gripped troye's face as he said, "i love you so so much. thank you." as they connected their lips. troye's heart dropped as he heard the words he longed to hear for eternities. "you mean so much to me, don't forget that. when we meet again, i promise i'll be better!" tyler said as he cried. "daddy, you're already the best!" troye said, breathing heavily.

soon enough they heard the voice of some one telling troye to back away. they all aimed their guns at tyler as they pulled troye away. "daddy! no, please let go of him!" he cried. they eventually handcuffed tyler and began pulling him away. tyler shouted, "become famous! i wanna see you at times square! i love you so much, princess!" as tears fell down his face. he was then escorted into the crowd. away from everyone, and most importantly, away from his baby boy.

troye was finally let go, and by that time, tyler was already gone. he cried and cried, but was drawn out when he heard the flight was boarding. he looked down at his ticket and read, "perth, australia"
on it. he quickly boarded his flight, as the tears fell quicker down his face. he clung onto stuffie and shoved the pacifier into his mouth, as he heart crumbled into itty bitty pieces.

he looked through the bag, and was even more teary when he saw the shawl and watch. he clung everything to his body, wishing their owners were all with him right now when he felt so alone. the person who was supposed to sit by him eventually did, and asked poor troye, "what's the matter?" troye looked up to the handsome young man. "my names jacob." he said giving a small smile.

all he could see in jacob was what he had seen in tyler.

when jacob made troye lean his head on his shoulder all he could feel was tyler's presence. and when troye felt jacob's arm around him, all he felt was tyler. when he talked, all he could hear was the

one and irreplaceable matthew tyler oakley.