Chapter 3

The night sky. The beautiful night sky is clouded with mystery. A mystery that has answers. Cover up in a midnight cloth.. So deep, dark yet so welcoming. Like sparks, as the stars light up in the night sky.Like there’s hope…

“Hope! Hope! Hope!” the hope words are flying in my mind. Why did I bear in this filthy place, in this vampire land as they called it the land of the blood sucking demon. I hope that I was not a blood bag for them as what they called it. Now, I just hope that I could escape from this place forever.

I hope, everything just ‘ I hope’. But the sad things is, normally what I hope doesn’t come true. It’s a sad case, I know.

But sometimes, this is all just a fate. A fate of yours that never meant to be a good one at all. It is like bringing bad lucks to us. That’s what I'm having now. Just wish that one day I could escape this place. One day!

Without noticing it, I started singing.

Starry, starry night 
Paint your palette blue and gray 
Look out on a summer's day 
With eyes that know the darkness in my soul 
Shadows on the hills 
Sketch the trees and the daffodils 
Catch the breeze and the winter chills 
In colors on the snowy linen land 
Now I understand 
What you tried to say to me 
How you suffered for your sanity 
How you tried to set them free 
They did not listen, They did not know how 
Perhaps they'll listen now

Starry, starry night 
Flaming flowers that brightly blaze 
Swirling clouds in violet haze 
Reflect in Vincent's eyes of china blue 
Colors changing hue 
Morning fields of amber grain 
Weathered faces lined in pain 
Are soothed beneath the artist's loving hand
For they could not love you 
But still your love was true 
And when no hope was left in sight 

On that starry, starry night 
You took your life as lovers often do
But I could have told you Vincent
This world was never meant for one as beautiful as
you"

The song I am hearing that is just a melody. Played by the violin. I simply add up the lyrics. A meaningful lyrics that made by me.

All this, but no one have liked it. They say that it is just some nonsense that I create myself. in this world, nobody understands what I feel, what I want. They just think of themselves.

 “That’s beautiful!” A voice came from behind me. Turn around and find that lord Ash is standing there. Just right behind me.

“Huh!”

“That song. That you just sing. Is beautiful.”

“ Is nothing really. My lord.”

“Just call me Ash.”

“….. Huh!”  What did he said just now. Did he ask me to call him by his name instead by using ‘my lord?’. But why ?

“Call  you Ash instead of using my lord? “

“Yep! But just in front of me, you call me Ash. In front of the others, please call me ‘my lord’.”

“Oh ! Ok!”

Then, a sudden breeze blow through the night. The breeze that means it is going to rain soon. It makes me shiver. Because of the cold breeze during night time.I used to like this type of breeze when I’m all alone, but not with someone beside me.

 Oh God! Why is it so cold here. So I rubbed my hands together. I wonder sometimes that do vampires even feel cold. Because right now, I’m sitting with the dead. Is it right to call vampires the dead, since they came back alive from  the dead right.