Chapter 1

When it comes to life, you need to live well and make your life worth it. As for me, my life is different. My country have been rulen by vampire . We all live in a miserable life and I hate it the most.

Firstly, let me introduce myself. I'm Skylar. People around me call me Sky. I'm going to turn 18 soon. Well, like I said earlier, I live in a miserable life with all the other teenagers and my family. Well teenagers like my age, probably most of their parents will keep them hidden. So that the vampires don't take them to be their slaves.

But some of them are unlucky. They've been caught by them. The vampires will take them to the castle, where the lords live in. I heard the rumored that they said the lords are... Well kind of evil. For me, I don't believe the rumor until I see it with my own eyes.

But the lords are smart enough to find us. They will come houses to houses and give letters. They do have a good sense of smell.They can smell their prey from far.

But this time, they come to my house and give my parents a letter saying that 'the lords want to see everyone of the daughter or the teenagers of the family. Tomorrow at the train station.' Just like that, then the letter will burn down by itself.

Well I've been hiding in my room for a whole day, until night time then only I can come out from my room. I heard a sobbing coming from the kitchen. I wanted to know what's going on. So I walk towards the kitchen. I saw my mother is crying and my father is calming her down.

"Hey dad. What's wrong with mom. Why is she crying?" I said sounding a little worry. Other than that, there are a lot of questions coming out of my mind. I want to say it but... I couldn't. I just couldn't say it.

My dad looks at me. I saw the sadness in his eyes. Mom looks up but she just couldn't stop her tears from rolling down her cheek. She just couldn't look at me. Like I am going to somewhere else maybe for a long time. And couldn't see me anymore.

"Can you all stop all this and tell me what the hell is going on!" I force myself to yell at them. I don't want to see my parents with all this sadness filling them.

They were shocked for a moment because I have never ever yelled at them.

"W-We received a letter from them."

"Receive a letter from whom?"

" By the.... The..." My mom just couldn't say out the words.

" The vampire lords." My dad said, filling up the sentence that my mom, well she left it empty.

"What do they want?" I asked as I know and feel a little bit scared.

"The lords want... want you and all the teenager be at their castle tomorrow. They will meet you and the others at the train station." My dad said.

"No...no....no... I don't want to be there." I said as I can feel tears rolling down from my eyes.

"You know you cannot disobey them right." My mom said as she is the one who is trying to calm me down.

"B-But I don't want to leave you guys." I said.

" We also don't want that too. But you also know the punishment for being disobey to them." My dad told me without looking at look at me.

"D-Death." I said. Then I hug my mom tightly.

"I-I" The words just seem to not come out from my own mouth.

"Sky... Just go to room now." My dad said I can see his eyes full of sadness that you don't want to know.

I can't say anything but to just nod at him. Got up to my feet and went to my room.