Kagerou Project/ Mekaku City Actors Pick up Lines.

• Dedicated to To all Kagerou Pro. Fans

A/N: I've found some pick up lines from the net and I've figured out to post them and add some more. Seriously, they were really awesome and funny. Hope you all enjoy it too. 

To all fans of kagerou project/days, I know that you'll get what they meant. XDD 

~~~~~

PICK UP LINES:

Konoha: You must be a vegetable, because my negima is incomplete without you. 

Kuroha: I just killed some dead kids, am I in hell yet because you're smokin' hot. 

Seto: I asked the animals for a snow white and they guided me to you. 

Ene: Are you a virus too? Because you just hacked up my heart. 

Momo: You know, I can actually attract people's attention and now I'm trying to attract yours. 

Shintarou: If you're a soda in a store, I'd steal you away. 

Kano: Is it just me or did I heard a loud shot? Nope, it's just you being a WOW. 

Hibiya: It's really hard concentrating because no matter where I go, my eyes can only see you. 

Kido:  I'm invisible, What? you can see me? They did say I'm visible in front of an angel. 

Mary: If my family's name too long, you can always change it to yours. 

Ayano: Are you the school's ground? Because I'm falling for you. 

Takane: I wish you you're a shooting game. That way, I can win through you're heart easily. 

Shintaro: Are you ayano? Because I'd die for you. 

Hiyori: Are you me? Because you are the pole that stabs through my heart. 

Konoha: Uhmm, my heart is empty, Oh, it's here with you. 

Hibiya: Are we in kagerou Haze? Because I'm falling for you over and over again. 

Hibiya: Are you truck-san? Because you keep hitting my heart with your beauty. 

Kuroha: I'm gonna shoot you with my love and let you bleed hard with my affection. 

Mary: Are you a BL character? Because I keep thinking about you. 

Kenjirou: Are you Ayaka? Because I'll do everything just to be with you again. 

Kuroha: Do you believe in love at first kill? Or do I have to kill you again? 

****

VOTE!! :DD 

(~^O^)~