A love story in heaven

So its my 16th birthday and I'm out in town with my friends,well that's what I wanted to do but I was at rehersals for the concert in manchester I had that night and because I got there so late we went over scheduel and the next band was supposed to practice,so while I'm rehersing 5 cute boys walk in the room and its one direction,I couldn't believe my eyes because even though I'm a singer I have never had the chance to meet them. And as soon as I turned round to talk to my best friend lucy,something caught the side of my eye or shall I say someone and it was harry styles,so while lucy was texting justin(her boyfriend) I decided to go and introduced myself to the boys, we all had a nice chat and got to know each other but then I had to go because my rehersal was over :( as I was leaving harry ran after me and said'WAIT errrm would u like to em come for sommert to eat with me some time?' And at that moment we stared into each others eyes,I had butterflies in my stomach and I just replyed'YES erm yh sure that will be cool how about tomorrow 7pm at nado's' Harry agreed so we swapped number and I had to go to get ready for my show in 4 hrs while the boys had rehearsal.

1day later

Its finally the night that I meet up with Harry. So we are in nados and we have a good laugh and just talk about thing we like doing,at the end of the night Harry gives me a lift home,as were saying bye to each other we both go for a sneaky kiss and in a way that kiss shocked me because he had the most beautiful soft lips ever..........