part 6

So the next morning I woken up to harry askin me if I'm awake and wen I said yes he was happy. He said to me 'olivia would u like me to go get us brekky or shall we eat out?

I said we should eat out so we both got changed and as soon as we walked out of the door there was loads pf papz.

10 mins later

So me and harry finally got away from the papz we was on our way to a cafe called le Bella that's french for beautiful,harry said to me 'sorry about the papz they are always following me' I replyed'its ok I know what its like'

3hrs later

Me and harry was driving around,harry was driving though wen he got a call from his stylist to see if he wanted to look after baby lux for the day he agreed so we both went to go pick her up,when we got there I heard a little voice shout 'harry YAY harry here' it was lux she ran up to him he picked her up and she gave him a hug harry said 'lux this is olivia say hi' she was very nervouse round me, I said ' awww she's adorable' harry replyed 'isn't she just (lux smiled and hugged harry again) she's just a little bit shy around u but she will be ok in abit one she played with u'

So we put lux in her car seat in the back seat of harry's car,we decided we was going to take her to the zoo to see all the amazayn animals......