A Stressed Out Start

A/n ~Hey guys Erin here with a new story! Since many people are starting school around this time.. my mind was like.. 0-0 I HAVE A LIGHT BULB. Anyway, onto the story! 

   I wake up from my slumber to light blaring my eyes, I push away my covers, sit up and take a look at the time. Pressing the home button to my phone making more light blare my face, I read the time with a sigh, 12:07 pm. Summer break ended quickly and now, school was right around the corner. School, probably the thing I dreaded the most! I should probably introduce myself. Hi I am Skye Ryan, a girl of many (MANY) thoughts. 

   But as I was thinking before, school. I am finally going into a new school, my middle school. I should probably be happy, like most of my friends (surprisingly) are! I myself find it physically impossible to do so! It just puts so many things on my shoulders. School means homework, less sleep, less free time, and the thing I hate most of all, Stress. I always seemed to have it about something. I snap out of thought and notice I have my hands gripped to my be sheets. See, there I go again stressing myself out. 

   I pick up my phone which I set down earlier without even noticing. I look at the time now 12:21, 14 whole minutes stressing about life! I tried to calm myself down. I breathed in and out deeply, seeing as it usually helped. School is in four days from now on Tuesday, I have some time (I lie to myself). The thing is I don't, I need to go shopping for things still. I have to make su-... I stop myself mid thought. What is wrong with me, I need to get my mind of things for today. 

   I pull my covers al the way off and get out of bed. I walk the two steps I need to get over to my dresser. I pick out a Tank top and some jean shorts. I 'throw' the clothing on and slowly walk out of my messy room. No one else is awake, gosh my family needs a better sleeping schedule. I go into the bathroom pull out my toothbrush quickly brush my teeth. After that I walk back into my room closing my door. I sit down on my bed and open my laptop. 

   The next few hours aren't very interesting. The rest of my family starting waking up around 2:00. I say good afternoon jokingly to my mother, father and little brother. Then I continue to be the introvert I am and lock myself in my room for the next few hours. I end up calling a couple of my friends on Skype who help me take my mind off of things. 

   My mother ends up having me come out off my room, or cave as I like to call it. She tells me to watch my brother (who is 7 for those curious people out there) while she runs some quick errands. My father starts work up at 4:00 so seeing as the time is a quarter to six, he was long gone. I sit with my lil' bro for about an hour until my mother comes home. We played a few bored games and talked a little bit about video games. To my surprise we got along pretty well! 

   When my mom get's home we talked about how the next day would go and what I needed for hell- SCHOOL I mean School. I go back in my room and record a quick  YouTube video. Ah, YouTube yet another thing I do to distract myself from life's problems. By the time I am done with that it is approximately 8:38. I decide to, while uploading the video, to be the person I am and doodle. 

With the YouTube video uploaded and my heart all 'Doodled out' I decide to start my school schedule. I get off my bed and go take a quick shower and throw on an old t-shirt with a pair of comfortable shorts. I run a brush through my hair and toothbrush over my teeth. I hug and say goodnight to my Mother and Father who got home (apparently) not to long a go. I give Sam (Lil' Bro) a quick nuggie and say G'night to him. 

   I walk to my room, turn off my light and shut the door. I (metaphorically) jump into my bed and shove myself under the sheets. I quickly close my eyes and fall asleep dreading the next day to come.

   A/n ~A nice long chapter to start up with, but anyway! that you for reading.. I hope you enjoy! See Ya'll in the next Chappy. Buh~Bye 

                                                                                                    ~Erin :)