i am sick of bulling

I decided this year that i wanted to do trick riding after i.saw it on tv and i decided that i was going to do it with or with out my faimly by my side there is alot of tears shreded no one has ever uder stood me not even teachers faimly friends i hate life is something we take for granted and never want to let go it brings pain and happy ness one day will will be happy but the next not no one will ever understand every one think they under stand me but they dont they dont know.how much it hurts you friends go and fet boyfriends and.the closest you get to a boy or fiel is having to sit next to them even sitting next to your crash you just want to party but if you did tou would end up in.the barth room.crying so i am gonna start writing fo people really care your faimly loves you but it hurts when you get inteouble and your sisters dont when they be bad it stinks so i am gonna start writing . Life is great and we love every day but there is aleays one day that you  hate life but i hope that this kinda of a story changes your mind and make you eant to Chase your dreams.
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Please vote and comment
I love  writing this book so far it help me express how i feel about my time of being null d please say what you think