This is you this is me

Squeak Squeak Squeak That my friends is the sound of a broken suitcase gliding across the floor of a Spirit airlines lobby."Hurry up Rye! It's your fault we couldn't get a taxi!"

       "My fault please you where the one who needed that double expresso late with foam art!" "Rye you know perfectly well that breakfast is always better with some love on the tip of your coffee tongue!" "Listen Lilly lets just get are double mocha butts over toairport security and then blame this on each other." " You mean me blaming it on you"
       This is Me Rye and this is you Lilly. We are those "two peas in a pod" your teachers would yell at for all the crap we pulled. But in the end it was always some how my fault and we moved on.

       How did we get here you ask well that my good old chaps is a whole other story. I myself don't fully comprehend how my parents decided to ship me off to a summer around the world to "discover" myself over this "trip of a lifetimes" and since they don't trust me, why not take along Lilly too.

         I Rye am an idiot. No better way to describe me. Lilly is that one girl everyone likes. No better way to describe her. That's why she thinks it's so funny that my favorite thing to say to her is 'Your you Lilly and I'm just stuck as me for right now'

      She's the reason I'm not in Juvenile Delinquency Camp or 6 feet under. I'd rather be dead though than getting searched down by the creepy plane security guy.

       "WE MADE IT!!! CELEBRATORY STARBUCKS IS IN ORDER!!!" "No no no Lilly eyes on the prize." "Soooooooooo the plane?" "Exactly my marshmallow friend." We walk over with my broken suitcase and my old duffle bag.

      "GOODBYE CANADIANS THE GOVERMENY IS TAKING ME TO AN UNDERGROUND TOURTURE TUNNEL IF DEATH REMEBER MW OH GREAT GARY OF SECURITY." I scream as I enter the plane.
"Way to weird everyone out Rye or Die*! You idiot!" She hisses at me.

    *Rye's fun montage Moment*
Once upon a time Rye was angry at everyone (I think she still is-Lillly) And the kids made up a rhyme that everyone across the play ground knew
Rye or Dye
What the kids cry
When they hear she's out again
Walking down the path of dark
Rye or dye
Dye or Rye
The choice is yours silly fool
Then Rye met Lilly
But Rye changed Lilly
Too.
*End of fun Rye montage moment*

       Row A17 Row A17 Row A17 "Here it is Rye or die" "Fine Lil Lilly" "Come on you know it's not my fault I was short for so long MAYBE ITS YOUR FAULY RYE!"

      "Yeah my fault" I scoff "Just sit down Ms.Stubborn bum." "Coming short shrimp!" Next stop California I think to myself.

     "This is ganna be so much fun!" As Lilly blabs on I drift off. Yeah fun.....