# The End

Its been a couple years since I met Alex, since the whole hair cutting and jumping off the balcony

Its been a couple years since I met Alex, since the whole hair cutting and jumping off the balcony. At first I was scared, scared that she would find me and take me away from Alex and my new life, but Alex told told me it would be fine I was 18 and could do what I wanted I was a legal adult. So now here I am with Alex in our home in Florida.

"Tori!" I whip my head towards the house putting the book I was writing in down. "Can you come and give me a hand" I heave a sigh hoping out of the hammock trudging towards the house.

"Where are you?!" Looking around I wait for a reply.

"Kitchen!" I hear him yell. I turn on my heal heading towards the kitchen, God knows what he's put to. Last week he set fire to the kitchen, and all I asked him to do was boil some water.

"What do you wa-" I don't get to finish my sentence before I know it a cloud of white is hurling towards me at full speed, not having enough time to move the white flour hits me straight in the face. "Your so dead!" I say in a clam voice looking at him through my flour covered lashes.

"Sorry? I was only trying to make cupcakes!" I glare at him before lunging forward grabbing an egg and cracking it n his forehead. This-Is-War

.

"I love you" Alex whispers in my ear. As the soft sea breeze wraps around us, the smell of the ocean assaults our scenes.

"I love you too" I look up into his eyes before turning my gaze back to the night sky.

"Whats this?" I glance over to see him holding the little book I was writing in earlier. I pry it from his greedy fingers. Flipping open the first page to see my drawing of the both of us.

"This is our story!" I feel him rest his chin on my shoulder his warm breath fans my neck sending shiver down my spine. "The story of You and I"

The End