Jonaxxboy

:credits sa may ari nung pic na ginamit kong cover ng book:

You want him so much, so freaking bad.

You want him to see you, to like you... to love you.

But he wants someone else, likes someone else and... loves someone else.

You did your best, but all he did was to make you feel worthless. All you did was to give in to him, even though you know that he is too heartless to care.

Destiny tripped you with its game, where all you did was to whipped him with love but all he did was ripped your heart.

You believed in fairytale so much, that you grew up believing every beast, needs  beauty. That someday he'll need you, that he will choose to stay. That one day he will end this war going on between the two of you.

That one day you will be...

His downfall, his end game, his baby, his babe, his queen,  his muse, his president, his distraction, his addiction, his girl, his favorite, his wife and

His life....

That one day you'll walk down the isle and he is there waiting infront. That one day he'll be yours and you'll be his...

But sadly, that one day will never happen, that one day is just a dream and will never be real.

That, not all the peeson we want to stay, will stay. Some will walk away and leave. Sometimes we take roads that lead us nowhere or lead us back to square one.
The funny thing is we also keep coming back and wanting for more. But its wrong, you dont deserve them.

You deserve someone better---NO you deserve the best.

You deserve someone...

Who will give up everything and anything for you

Who will be your soldier in this war calles love.

A man that even though he is successful, for him its still invalid because he doesnt have you

You deserve a man who will give up his passion so that you wont get hurt.

A man who will wait for you, if you leave, and will never look at the other girls because he believes that you'll come back.

You deserve a king, who's not ashamed of getting down to his knees and beg just for you to stay.

You deserve a boy who will bring out the besr and also the worst part in you, and still love you.

You deserve someone who will love you until Forever...

You deserve a boy, not just any other boy but a JONAXXBOY,

because its a jonaxxthing they would'nt understand....

So  ayan sana nagustuhan  niyo