VanossGaming

Real Name: Evan Fong

Gamer Tags, Ign, Usernames: |||Vanoss|||, VanossGaming, Vanoss62, TurdManJones, Cheese, and even, NightOwl.

Birthday: July 31,1992                           making him 24 of September 2nd 2016

Vanoss was born and raised in Toronto, Canada. He is half Korean and half Chinese with his mom being Korean, and his dad being Chinese. Vanoss Had helped create the game Dead Realm. He is a very active hockey player, he mainly plays hockey on the side of his Youtube job. Also he is able to play every song from Metallica on the guitar, since he had learned at a young age how to play  the guitar. He is one of the fastest growing Youtube channels growing on Youtube right now making nearly 10,000 subscribers a day. Before he made gaming videos he would make remixes of various youtubers. His channel has gotten over five billion fews. Leaving him with eighteen million subscribers. His channel had started in 2011 and is still growing fast today. In 2014 he released a Youtube video about his first fellow youtube friend MooSnuckel.

As for Vanoss's dating life he does in fact have a girlfriend her name being Sydney. Sydney and Vanoss have been together for over a year now. Vanoss actually isn't a virgin he stated in a video of his someone had asked if he was a virgin and he replied with. "No I'm not, if I don't answer this people are just going to assume that the answer to that question is yes, so there you go."