MooSnuckel

Name: Brock (I apologize I could not find his last name.)

Gamer Tags, Ign, Usernames: MooSnuckel

Birthday: November 28, 1984              Making him 31 of September 3rd 2016

MooSnuckel was born and raised in Salt Lake City, Utah where he still live. The very popular you tuber is mainly known for his vivacious personality, puns, laughter, and as always video games. The main games he plays being Call of Duty, Garry's Mod, and Grand Theft Auto V. The games just listed are games he will mainly play with his friends, he also plays other games with his friends, those being The FIFA Series, Dead Realm, and Mortal Combat. MooSnuckel had actually joined the YouTube community on May 29th 2011 eventually meeting his first YouTube college Vanoss and vice versa.MooSnuckel is actually engaged to a woman by the name of Lauren so that answers many questions as well.

Many people will sit there in, and wonder. "Hmm I wonder how MooSnuckel got his name." Well there is actually a reasoning for it. He thought the username was funny because it means male camel-toe. A moosnuckel is "When a guy's testicles are split to either side of the pants separating the testicles." As he gained fame he immediately regret the childish name. 

As a child MooSnuckel had played a sport called rugby. Rugby is a sport like soccer (American) and Football (American) you can pick the oval ball up and pass it, kick it, and even pass it by hand.