~Rescued~

*Yu's POV*

     It's been about four months since I got the call from Mika's father. The police still haven't found him. They've probably given up on him. I call them constantly and no answer. I've even called Mika to try and get answers but his father says nothing. Yoichi tries to help but nothing is working. I stared at my computer screen to try and find a good place where he could be hiding.

**Knock**

"Yuu-Kun? Come out please." Yoichi called from the other side of the door. I looked up and started walking. I opened it up and he stared up at me. "How are you feeling?" He asked, wrapping his arms around me. "I'm fine. Let's go for a walk. I just need to get away from all of this." I said. He smiled. "Good idea. I'll grab my jacket." He ran into the bedroom to his suitcase. I sat in the couch and exhaled deeply. Then, the doorbell rang. "Who's there?" I called out, looking at the door. "Yuichiro, it's the police." My eyes lit up as I ran to the door. "What is it?" I asked as I opened the door. They pulled out a photo. "Is this his father?" They asked. I took the photo and examined it. "Y-yeah this is him." I handed it back. "Please follow us. And grab your friend as well. If this is indeed his father, then we've found the boy." They said and started down the stairs. My expression changed entirely as I ran to grab Yoichi. "Come on!" I yelled, grabbing his hand and tugging him. "Yuu-Kun what happened?" He asked, putting his arm through the sleeve. "They found Mika!" I said excitedly. "They did?!" He asked. I nodded and ran downstairs. The police were waiting for us and we got into the car. The drive was long but we finally made it, to an abandoned hospital? Police cars surrounded the premiss as we got out. "They're somewhere on the fourth floor." They said. "Thank you sir." I said and ran inside, Yoichi following close behind. We ran upstairs and started searching. I called Mika's name countless times. After about ten minutes I finally got an answer.

"Yuu-Chan?"

It sounded very faint but I could pinpoint what room he was in. I ran as fast as I could to that room and entered. There revealed Mika on the floor with his father behind him, holding a gun to his head. "Mika! Let him go!" I yelled, scared to take step forward. I felt Yoichi grab my hand, shivering. The gun clicked and he smiled. "Stop!" I yelled again. That only made him laugh. "I'll let him go. Just tell those damn police men to leave." He said, pressing the gun against Mika's head. "Y-Yuu-Chan. D-don't do I-it." He struggled to say. Then his father kicked him. "Shut up." He said. "Leave him alone!" "Want me to leave him alone? Then call it off!" I looked over as Yoichi and he nodded. I sighed and looked back at his father. "Fine. I'll tell them to leave." I said and started to pull my phone out. I dialed the number and Yoichi shifted in front of me.

"Yes?"

"We're ready." I said.

"Alright. Take cover then." He said and hung up.

I looked at the window behind them and saw a person creeping up behind them. They gave me a thumbs up. I nodded and looked back at his father. "Well?" I smiled. "NOW!" I yelled and ducked to the floor. All the lights go out and I hear nothing but shattering glass. "Mika! Over here!" Yoichi yelled and I saw Mika run to him. I spun around and grabbed the gun the his father was holding and pointed it at him. He looked at everyone surprised. Then, he just broke out laughing. "This is great. Bravo." He said clapping his hands. "Get on the ground!" Someone yelled. "Why? I'm enjoying the show!" He said, looking at Yoichi and Mika. "I said get on the ground!" They yelled again. I moved closer and pointed it to his face. "What are you going to do? You won't actually kill me. You're too weak to do anything. That's why it took you four damn months to find us." He said smiling. "Shut up." I said, gritting my teeth. "Or is it that you don't actually care about Mika?" "SHUT UP!" I yelled again, slamming my foot into his stomach, knocking him off balance. "Dad stop please!" Mika cried. He smiled slightly. Then the police surrounded him and put him in handcuffs. "Good work Yuichiro." They said and left the room, with Mika's father strangling to get out. I sighed and dropped the gun, falling to my knees.

     I heard footsteps, then I was tackled to the ground. "What the.." "You came. You actually came." Mika cried as he shoved his face into my shoulder. I smiled and held him close to me. "Of course we did. We care about you." Yoichi said, sitting down next to me and rubbed his back. He sat up in my lap. "Y-you do...?" He asked, whipping his nose. I smiled and rubbed the tears away with my thumb. "Of course we do. You're our family." I said, smiling. He smiled as well and hugged me again. I sat up all the way but he stayed close to me. "Come on Mika, let's get you home." I said. He nodded and got off of me, standing up. I stood up as well and grabbed Yoichi's hand. We exited the building and the police had his father in the car, still struggling to get out. The police man opened the car door for us and we got it, Mika staying close next to me. Yoichi got and the door shut. The car jolted to a start and we were off.

**Time Skip**

     "Thank you sir." I said and Yoichi closed the door. I carried Mika upstairs because he had fallen asleep. Yoichi opened the door and I walked into my room, putting Mika onto the bed. I covered him up and left him to sleep. "He needs this." Yoichi said as I closed the door. "Yeah he does. I feel really bad for him. I saw some cuts on his chest." I said, sitting on the couch. He sat next to me and leaned onto my chest. I wrapped my arm around him and kept him close to me. "Do you think he'll be ok?" He asked. I looked down at him. "Who knows? I wouldn't if I was captured by a man like that." "Yeah, I guess you're right. I really hoped he gets better." He said. He closed his eyes and went to sleep. I slowly did the same and joined them in slumber.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this! I'll try and update as frequently as possible. But like school so idk. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed!

Like*********

Comment****

Share********