Lighting strike

*Wynter's POV*
Moving from Star city to Central was a good idea. Except getting calls from Ollie every five minutes. "Hello?"
"Hey Wynter, you there yet?"
"Oliver flipping Queen, can you stop calling me every five minutes. Please?" I heard him chuckle on the other end. "Just wanted to be sure my sis was okay. If you want, I won't call you every five minutes, it'll be twenty." I groaned. "Your being difficult again. Bye Ollie." *Beep* Being a Queen was always something different. People had high expectations from me, including mom. I chose to become a scientist and the people of Starling dipped out. That's why I had to move. "Arriving at Central city in five minutes." I stretched and gathered my stuff.
*time skip*
"And this your new home, Ms. Queen." I have to admit, this apartment is nice. This is what you when your brother buys your houses. "Thank you ma'am." The lady kindly nodded. "Your brother bought most of your furniture. Is that ok?" I giggled. Oh Ollie. "It's fine ma'am." She laughed with me. "Oh and Star Labs called and your interview is at 4."
"Thank you."
*Barry's POV*
"Oh shit! I'm late!" Well I might as well be fired. I rushed to get dressed and headed out my apartment building.
*twenty minutes later*
"Where were you Allen? Did you forget to set your alarm clock? Before you answer-oh Ms. Queen, there you are." I turned around to see a woman around my age with black hair and dyed gray tips, with hazel eyes. "Hello Captain Sigh. You must be Barry." She held out her hand. I took it shook it vigorously. "I'm Wynter Queen. CSI for Star labs."
*Wynter's POV*
The guy in front of me looked at me weirdly. "T-the Star Labs?" I giggled. "Yes sir, that's the one."
*time skip cuz I'm lazy*
"How do you even know he likes this song?"
"I check his Facebook page." I shook my head. Nonetheless I began to sing. Cisco and started to jam out together.