New Kid

¤Mystery's POV¤

  I threw on my black hoodie as I grabbed my black backpack. 'Lucky me. Today I'm going to a real school for the first day in my life. I bet it's filled with brats and vile humans.' I internally growled to myself. My earbuds sent my hypnotic dubstep music into my ears. I seriously can't go without my music for a second. I fast walked to the school walking to the beat. I don't know how to walk normally, only how to speedwalk. (Song below is the one playing on Mystery's black Galaxy S5 in it's onyx unicorn beatle protective case.)

    I arrived unnoticed as I silently slipped past the students. I expertly moved with my black combat boots with silence. I even got to the main office without anyone noticing me!!! I loudly and aggressively pounded my fist in my usual knock on it's mohaghony doors. "Come in!" A women's loud voice responded. I silently cracked opened the door and slipped inside. I'm like a ninja!

I just walked over to her desk and glared at her. "You must be the new student, Mr.Phantom, correct?" Her voice wavered as she twitched in fear. I just nodded as she handed me my schedule. As I walked away I waved my thumb, pointer, and middle fingers. My signature wave.

  I found the classroom 1-A with ease due to my awesome sense of direction. I quietly knocked this time. A faint "Come in." was heard from the other side if the door. I slipped inside, still my movements were silent. Everyone's eyes followed me as I padded over to the teacher. "Oh, you must be the new student. Go ahead and introduce yourself!" Her cheery voice was really getting on my nerves. I just glared at her before walking to the empty back seats and sat at the one that was right next to the window. "Or not..." She nervously said. I scared the he'll outta her, which caused me to smirk. 'This may not be so bad. The teachers already fear me.'