An Unlikely Hero

I was walking from my house with Haruhi. We were a quarter mile from the school when my senses went haywire. A demon was on campus!!!! Fuck! I immediately grabbed Haruhi's wrist and sprinted into the school and dropping her of at the host club. It was at the entrance. I smashed through the window and landed three feet from the monster that took human form.

                ¤Kyoya's POV¤

I looked out the no longer excistant window... well the hole where it used to be. A tan teen male with red eyes and black hair stood in front of Mystery. She was in a defensive position. In seconds I knew why. The boy turned into a flaming monster.

  Suddenly, Mystery turned into a new form

  Suddenly, Mystery turned into a new form. Just by looking at him he was the strongest he's ever been. Spikes and horns sprouted out of her shadow skin. Piercing, electric blue eyes glowed as her tail swayed. Her black wolf ears pinned back as she lunged at the unwelcomed beast. I soon realized that Mystery was protecting us.

      The flames that the thing threw had no effect on our protector

      The flames that the thing threw had no effect on our protector. They sliced at each other with razor sharp claws with lightning speed. Suddenly, shadows swarmed around Mystery and turned into sharp spikes. They flew with such speed that they ripped into the demon's flesh like piranhas. They continued slicing at each other and pouncing on each other at the speed of light for two hours straight. Everyone that wasn't a host didn't seem to see the creatures that were locked into a ferocious battle. Weird...

The demon seemed very weak after a good two hours. He was slow and stumbling yet still fighting. Quickly, our protector finished him off with a quick slice on the neck. The Beast fell forward and turned to ash. The gray powder blew into the wind. Suddenly, our shadow creature collapsed onto the asphalt entrance way. He was very badly hurt. I could tell by just looking at him.

I quickly sprinted down multiple flights of stairs and out to Mystery. He violently shook before returning to his human form. 'Take care of my little bunny, Haruhi, will you?' I guess it would take to much energy to talk since she had whispered in my mind. I kneeled down and picked him up. "Eclipse!" He whimpered before finally slipped unconscious in my arms. A whirlwind of smoke grew in front of us before my 'favorite' canine appeared.

He turned into a human as he bounded towards us with record speed. Once he reached us his nose wrinkled up as he growled. "I should've known. One of the last of the demons able to escape Hell. You better be grateful. With out her help you'd all be lying dead hours ago." He sighed as he took his 'master' into his arms. "You'll never let your friends get hurt, you loyal beast." His blue/purple gaze met mine. "Thanks for watching over her until I got here. I really appreciate it, you guys. Here, let's go to our home." He recommended. We all just nodded before following him to their little cabin in the woods.

 We all just nodded before following him to their little cabin in the woods

   (A/N: Hello friends. At the moment I have a horrible case of either allergies or the cold. If any of you know any good remedies please comment and let me know. Thanks for your time. -Mystery :)