Secrets

The day after Kyoya returned covered in scratches, Haruhi came over to my house.

I just stared at her. Why did she just ask me about my life? I loudly gulped. "Well...if you really want to know I guess I'll tell you." I sighed as I sat down next to her on my futon. Eclipse was laying his head on my lap in a reassuring manner.

"As a child I was abused and neglected by my parents due to me not being normal. When I was around eight years old they abandoned me in this forest. Right when they drove off I went exploring and found this abandoned home. Immediately I took shelter in it and found my fellow shadow creature, Eclipse here." I stroked his forehead. "This little wolf here told me that we were the last of our species and that my father requested that he take care of me as well as protect me with his final breaths. Eclipse brought food home and clothes aswell as everything one  needs to survive."

  "Around the age of ten my powers were fully developed and I had mastered them. At the same time I started going to school. Everywhere I want I was ridiculed and got into many fights. I always won. You're the only friend I've ever had other than Eclipse!" I smiled.

                ¤Haruhi's POV¤

Wow that's sad. I ruffled his pitch black hair with a grin on my face. "I will always be here for you. Now, it's time to go to bed." I was truly exhausted. Mostly because the club begging me to not be around my friend whom also is a shadow creature. They were so annoying!

"You can sleep on the futon. Eclipse and I will sleep on the couch, which is also a futon, only it's leather. Also, you can use my favorite blanket but I get my favorite pillow. You'll get my second favorite one. Goodnight, us shadows with protect you." He chuckled while stealing the flat grey pillow and walking to the living room with Eclipse close to his side.

Unlike everyone thinks, Mystery is actually a very nice person. Along with him being secretly caring, gentle, and nice friend. I smiled at the thought as I dozed off to sleep.