13// uh oh

Athena

Last night, after Calum left, Reese came over and let me cry into his shoulder. We watched romance movies, ate ice cream and chocolate, complained about everything, and then fell asleep on my couch with Alaska between us.

This morning, Reese went into his office to talk to Jeanine. I was currently waiting for him to call and tell me if Calum and I were going to "hang out" anymore.

I was watching Bridget Jones Diary when my phone rang and Reese's name appeared on the screen.

"Reese?"

"Athena."

"So?"

"As far as Jeanine, my dad, and the public are concerned, you and Calum are still in a relationship."

I sighed. There was nothing I could do. I cared about Cal, I really did. But I broke his heart with my trust issues. I don't know if he'll ever want to talk to me again.

********

Calum

"Tonight?! Are you freaking serious?!" I yelled into the phone.

We were on speaker phone with Jeanine, and she was filling us in on Athena and I.

"Calum, your relationship with her is more popular than ever right now. You two need to be all sweet and happy for the cameras. I don't care if you and Athena are happy or not. Keep it cute and flirty on camera and we're golden."

"Fine," I groaned.

"She'll be at your house at 7:30 with pizza and drinks. Talk to her about what you want on your pizzas. I'll talk to you later."

"Bye, Jeanine," I sighed, hanging up the phone.

"Can one of you text Athena? I do not want to deal with her right now?"

"I will," Michael smiled.

"Thanks, Mike," I groaned.

"Hey, what do you want on the pizza?" Mikey called when I was halfway up the stairs.

"Cheese and sauce."

********

Athena

Mikey texted me asking for three large pizzas and sodas to bring to their place tonight. To be honest, I didn't even know that I was going to their house tonight.

Two hours later, I got the pizzas and sodas and was driving over to their place, dreading Calum's face

"Michael!" I yelled, kicking the front door. "Ashton! Luke! Calum....maybe."

Luke swung the door open and took the boxes of pizza out of my hands. "Drinks?"