2.6

Dan's POV

I woke up to a call, I looked at the caller ID and it was the hospital. I took a deep sigh and answered it. "Hello?" I said in between a yawn.
"Is this Daniel James Howell?" The nurse said.

"Yes, is everything alright?" I asked pressing the phone on my cheek. "Um, well we'd like to speak to you in person." Her voice trembled, I knew it was something serious. "Yeah w-when can i-i come in?" I stuttered.

"At one would be fine." She said gaining a bit of confidence. "I'll be there." I said as I hung up. I looked at the clock and it was 12:30. I quickly threw on a sweatshirt I found on the floor, and some pants I found on a chair.

I got the car keys from the counter and walked to my car. It wasn't a long drive till I got to the hospital. I walked to the front counter, "Ah Daniel you're just in time." The nurse gave me a small smile. "The room to the left" She said pointing at the door. I gave her a small nod and headed to the door.

I walked it to see the doctor going through some paper work. He looked up when he heard the door close. "Sit down," he said pointing at a chair. I took a seat and slouched back into it.

The doctor sighed and looked into my eyes "Mr. Howell we did some tests on Pj and I'm sorry to say this  but Pj was diagnosed with insanity."

____________

The drama doesn't end huh?