Eternal Night.

It was the last week of the holidays at Midnight Academy and all the young vampires were anxious about the arrival of the human students while some of the older vampires were still sceptical about the introduction of humans to a vampire school.

Daisy alike all the other students at Midnight Academy were all awaiting for a glimpse of the human students. A voice whining snapped daisy out of her thoughts, "come on Daisy lets go get something to eat before the humans, oops I mean new students arrive." "Jess, you scared the pants off me! Geez, don’t do that again!" Exclaimed Daisy.

"You know we are going to need to be so careful when the new students arrive, we’ll have to feed every day now." mentioned Jess as they made their way to the kitchens. Yes, this Daisy all ready knew. Everyone had been drilled on the fact everything was going to be very different.

What Daisy didn’t know is why the teachers decided to introduce the human students whilst some of the younger vampires still could not control themselves.

Once again it was Jess who snapped her out of her state of thought. "Daisy! You’re getting blood all over yourself!" Daisy looked down to see that she had absent-mindedly spilt half a glass of blood on herself. "Oh no I have to go and change now, how long do we have before the humans turn up?" asked Daisy. "Umm, about half an hour, you should have time to change if you’re quick." Replied Jess.

One hour later Jess, Daisy and one of Jess’s friends Mykala were anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new students.

"Ah" gasped Mykala "what is it?" shouted Jess and Alice in unison, looking around to see if they were being attacked. "I think I see them" she managed to squeak through her moment of hysteria.

Then through stained glass panels on the old oak doors the girls could see about one hundred new students. Then only moments later they could smell the fresh blood of the new students and their fear of Midnight Academy.