chapter seven

Chapter seven.

Daisy stiffened for a moment and took in what just happen. Then all of a sudden everything that had happened since the human students arrived came flooding back to her in a tidal wave of pictures, and then she heard that sickening snap over and over again in her head. Daisy was starting to feel nauseous. Then Daniel said "Well well well, if it isn’t the little liar Daisy. So you came alone then, Well all the more fun for your little poser friends to find your bodies in here in the morning then." "We better get started then, so who’s first?"

"You’ll never take me down Daniel." Said Daisy as she spat at his feet. This outraged Daniel. "What makes you think that you can overpower me, ha! I am the most powerful vampire there is or has been for over ten thousand years! You will never defeat me!"

"Daniel, you killed your best friend. Why would you kill the one person who helped you for all those years?" asked Daisy.

"He was not my friend!" spat Daniel. "No-one is my friend, and what if your friends knew the REAL Daisy aye? What will they think then, hmm I think I will tell them everything from the third grade slumber party to last year’s New Years Eve party! How does that sound? Hmm? What if everyone knew you slept with your best friends brother!?" Daisy horrified gasp was answered by Daniel's high pitched cackle. "How do you know about those parties? Everyone was sworn to secrecy. " Asked Daisy absolutely horrified at the thought of what happened at those parties getting out, she could not bear the thought of everyone knowing what she was really like.

"Ohh I see you haven’t noticed my other guest, Rebecca, why don’t you say hello to your old pal Daisy. Oh hang on you can’t because you’re too drunk!" Daisy was sickened and out raged at the same time.

"Yes Daisy I thought I would read up on you too, it’s amazing what things you can get out of some people when they are drunk! Stupid bimbo your friend is, you know, all I had to do was give her a couple of drinks and she told me everything I wanted to know, stupid, stupid girl." To this Daniel added another laugh.

Then Daisy launched out and attacked Daniel.