chapters 8 & 9

Chapter eight.

Daisy threw herself at Daniel who was caught completely off guard by the attack; Daniel stumbled backwards and into a wall. Daisy took this opportunity to stab Daniel through the heart with her knife.

Daniel swung at Daisy, after the blow connected all everything went black and the last thing Daisy heard was Mykala yelling her name and Jess screaming.

When Daisy came too she was disorientated and did not know where she was.

"Daisy, Daisy are you awake?" cried a voice. That same voice yelled out "everybody come quick Daisy's awake!" Daisy opened her eyes to see Mykala and Jess standing above her. "Where am I?" she mumbled.

"Umm, the hospital" explained Jess.

"Don’t you remember anything?" asked Mykala.

"What do you …..?"Daisy started, and then she remembered everything that had happened with Daniel and shuddered then winced at the immense pain that it caused. "Oh no!" she gasped. "Is everyone okay?!" asked Daisy.

"Everyone except……" started Jess. "YES!" yelled Mykala over Jess. "What do you mean by everyone except, Jess?"

"Daniel killed Zac and then you killed Daniel. So there not alright obviously, Alice lost a lot of blood, got quite a few cuts and bruises and suffered multiple brakes and fractures. Not to mention the physiological damage that was coursed by the whole ordeal and Bekki is in rehab." "Again?" laughed Daisy.

Chapter nine.

Two weeks later everything was back to normal and Daisy, Alice, Jess, Mykala and Rebecca were sitting in Daisy’s dorm when Alice said "My parents don’t want me to stay here." Everyone in the room gasped and Mykala said "well it’s understandable that your parents don’t want you to be somewhere you could get hurt again."

"What did you say when they asked you to come home?" asked Daisy. Alice looked Daisy in the eye and said "I said there was no need for anyone to come and get me because I have wonderful friends that will look after me, especially Daisy." Daisy blushed.

"So Alice, the real identity of midnight academy doesn’t bother you?" asked Mykala cautiously.

"Not anymore." said Alice with a gleam in her eye. "Daniel took too much blood, so the headmaster had no other option but to change me."

THE END