CHAPTER 2 : THE NEW LIFE OF RAVEN QUEEN

Raven now 16 years old. She's entered the School called Ever After High. She brings something in her hand."HEELLOOO YOU THEEREEE...!!"Said Maddie (the daughter of the Mad Hatter)"ME..., YOU LOOKING AT ME??"Raven shouted. Maddie running into Raven and introduce herself."Hello..., I'm Madelline Hatter, but people call me Maddie"said Maddie."well..., im Raven Queen the daughter of the evil queen"said Raven."you must be the Mad Hatter's daughter"said Raven."yes, i am"said Maddie."so, what's your schedule for today?is it evilogy, history of Rebels, or what?"said Maddie."hmm... i don't have any schedule today, it's because im just got here Maddie, but, can you help me to find the schedule for me?"said Raven."Of Course my friend,now lets go to the Baba Yaga's office"said Maddie.

Raven and Maddie arrived in the Baba Yaga's Office.

    "Excuse me, are you Ms. Baba Yaga?"said Raven."Yes"said Baba Yaga."Can i have a schedule for...umm... music class and... AHA!!... a goodness class,please"said Raven."Wow... i don't think a girl like you would enter the goodness class"said Baba Yaga."I know i am a Rebel, but maybe i should try the goodness class"said Raven."ohohohoh... you are really madness Raven, i don't think i can enter the goodness class, even if i can do a table manner"said Maddie."well then, thank you Ms. Baba Yaga"said Raven. Raven and Maddie left the Baba Yaga's Office and go to the Goodness Class."well then Maddie, see you at the castleteria"said Raven."bye Raven,see you soon"said Maddie. they wave hands and Raven enter the goodness class. When Raven enter the class, every students was freezed. Even the teacher was freezed."Are you a new students?"said The Teacher."Aa.. yes, I'm Raven Queen and i am the daughter of the Evil Queen"said Raven. Suddenly all the students is running away from Raven."Umm.. Raven, here's the thing, you are the Evil Queen, you are Rebel, and that means you cannot enter the goodness class, Raven, i'm sorry, you must join the evilogy class"said The Teacher. Raven feels hurt, and then go to the music class.
    "Excuse me, can i join this class?"said Raven."of course, what's your name?"said the music teacher."my name is Raven Queen"said Raven."and you are..."said the music teacher"the daughter of the evil queen"said Raven."Ouuhh...,well...,it's okay,take a seat miss Raven Queen"said the music teacher.Well...,I thought the teacher doesn't like me,but,he's a good teacher too.said Raven in heart.The class is over,suddenly a girl named Duchess Swann came to Raven."Well well well..., look who's here? the daughter of Evil Queen,Uuuuhhh...i'm so scared of you,what's your name again?"said Duchess Swann."Raven Queen"said Raven with bored face."Oh yeah right, Raven Queen, I Am Duchess Swann,Daughter of the Black Swann, The Royal"said Duchess with elegant voice."Hahahah...I don't think you are Royal,even your heart is not Royal,you are just a girl with a fake royal"said Raven with evil laugh."WHAT DID YOU SAY???DO YOU THINK I'M A REBEL???HUUUHHH????"shout Duchess."OH WELL YES,DO YOU THINK THE ROYAL GIRL IS ALWAYS MAKE EVERYBODY MESS,ALWAYS MAKE A DISSASTER??DO YOU THINK A ROYAL IS LIKE THAT??HUUHH??"shout Raven."BOTH OF YOU ENOUGH!!!"said Lizzie Heart."Raven,i'm Lizzie Heart the daughter of The Queen of Heart,and i'm a Royal."said Lizzy and shake Raven hand."Duchess and me is the same destiny,we used to be the Rebel,but our parents didn't want us to be the Rebels. Being a Rebels is not easy as the Royals. So,you guys maybe can say a 'SORRY' word and shakes hand"said Lizzy.Raven and Duchess shakes hands and turn around.The bells already ringing."huufftt...it's time to go"said Raven.Raven promised Maddie to meet in a castleteria.

"Hello Maddie,w.. what are y.. you doing? Said Raven with shocked face. "What am i doing? Im doing... a... TEA PARTYY!!!" Said Maddie with scream. "W... well, Maddie, isn't this too much?" Said Raven with worried face. "Well.. as you can see, everybody is love tea party" said Maddie. Ugghh... am i choosing a wrong friends . "Of course not Raven, you're lucky to have me" said Maddie . "B.. but..., Maddie..., h.. how could you...., UGHH... well.. forget it, i know you can write my mind" said Raven with a pout face.
            ............................................
Raven and Maddie arrived in a Evilogy class

    "So, Raven, you joining the Evilogy class or not?" Asked Maddie. "Huhh.., i think i will joined this class, you joined this class too?" Asked Raven. "Of course yes, well then what are you waiting for, let's go" said Maddie. Then Raven and Maddie joined the Evilogy class.

In the Evilogy class

   "Oohh, look who's here, The Daughter of The Mad Hatter and The Daughter of....." said the teacher. "Evil Queen" cut Raven and she rolled her eyes. "Hmm..., well then, take your sit ladies" said the teacher to Raven and Maddie. Uggh... this is going to be a bored class said Raven in her mind. The teacher is explaining the evilogy so detailed, until it makes Raven so bored. She looked at Maddie, and whispered "Heyy..., Maddie, Heyy". Maddie didn't listen to Raven, because Maddie is very busy with the tea ceremony. "Aarggh, nevermind" said Raven with mad face.

This day, is going to be the worst day

That's what Raven said in her mind. Sitting in the chair, listening to the teacher who explain the evil lesson. She was thinking of getting an goodness class, but she thinks it's impossible.

DING DONG

Bell's are ringing, the class is over, all students packing all the books and things to their bag, and left the class. Raven walk to Maddie and said "Hei, any plans after school?". "Hmmm.... I have" "only tea party, no else" said Maddie cut Raven's word. "Argh, whatever, see you tomorrow". As Raven walk away, Maddie talked again, "Are you sure you don't want to join me, it'll be great Raven". Raven suddenly stops and walked back to Maddie. "Are... you.... sure.... it'll be great?" said Raven slowly. "Why are you so untrusted? I'll promised it would be great Raven" said Maddie with winking eye. "Argh okay okay, I'm trust in you now" said Raven. Both of them leave the class and walked away.

....................................................

"Maddie, what is this place?" said Raven with shocked face. "This is the Fairytale Forest. This place is beautifull isn't it?" said Maddie. "I....i'm speechless, I don't know I want to say what, I love this place, we... we're gonna do the tea party in this place?" said Raven still shocked. Her eyes is brightening when she saw so many beautifull flowers and a beautifull sky. "So let's start the tea party" said Maddie. Maddie's preparing the tea pot and the table and sorts of things. "Wow. how could you do that so fast Maddie?" asked Raven. "Seeecreeeet" said Maddie. Raven sits on the little chair and tasted the tea. "Hmmm..., the taste is good" said Raven and tried the cupcake even the croissant that Maddie prepared. "Wow, Maddie, this, this is delicious" said Maddie again. "You can take one cupcake if you want" said Maddie. "No thanks Maddie, i'm already full, thanks for making my mood happy" said Raven and hugging Maddie. "You're welcome my friends"