New Years Eve~ Best Friends Brother

Jade: *walking down th corridor with Andi* she said i cant go tonight

Andi: are you serious? you have to go(!) Everyone from our class is going and if you dont go, i cant have as much fun.making fun of the people from our class

Jade: well i'm sorry but blame my control freak of a mother.... I'll be spending this New Years Eve in Church.

Andi: thats what you did last year *whines*

Jadei: *folds arms* and thats what i'll be doing every NEW YEARS EVE until my mother is dead

Andi: *shakes head/folds arms* I'm breaking your ass out and were going to Time Square this New Years Eve..

Jade: *side smile* i like to see you try.

Ray: *unknowingly bumps into her/ laughing with his friends*

Jade: *falls/ books fall everywhere* ouch

Andi: *turns to them* hey why dont you jerks watch where the hell your going(!)

Ray: *looks @ Andi* Come on lil Sis, cut your big bro some slack. *places hand around her shoulder*

Prince/Roc/Prod:*looks @ her/laughs/ walksaway*

Andi: There asshole(!) *helps picks up Jade's books*

Jade: *looking at Ray at the end of the hall/blushes*

Andi: *gives her a look* please tell me your not inlove with the jerk who knocked you off your feet.

Jade: *gives her a look* He KNOCKED me off my feet, what can i say., i'm weak & have needs*laughs*

Andi: *facepalm/sighs* thats not good...

Jade: i'll go with your lil plan on this whole Time Square thing if....you hook me up with your brother

Andi: *wide eyes* whaa? who Ray?

Jade: yeah, unless you have another brother i should know about

Andi: Ray?

Jade: would you stop repeating his name, he is going to the Time Suare Party right?

Andi: durr(!) all the jerks i mean jocks go.

Jade: i want his lips on mine at midnight

Andi: his lips?  on yours? midnight?

Jade: are you broken? lets get to class *grabs her arm/pulls her to class*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Andi's House

.Jade: *unpacking her clothes* i cant believe you got your mom to tell my mom were going to your grandmother's baptist church tonight. *laughs*

Andi: *gives her a look* who said were not going to my grandmother's Baptist church?

Jade: *gives her a look* whaa?

Andi: *laughs* joking...but look at these *pulls out a Pink & blue masks*

Jade: *grabs Pink  one* wtf are these? Its New Years Eve not Hollowen *laughs/ throws it on the bed*

Andi: whaa? its New Years Eve? no shxt Sherlock(!) its to hide your identity my brother isnt gonna just start macking out on his lil sister's best friend, put the damn mask on *throws her the Pink mask/ puts Blue one on herself*

Jade: why are you putting one on? are you planning on kissing your brother too?

Andi: *gives her a look* what if you were president?