What I like about you | ( his )

I am literal Garbagè ngl
This is his favorite features on you

-

Bellamy: Bellamy loves you dimples. He love sit when he makes your laugh or smile how deep your dimples go, he finds it adorable when you blush as he kisses them innocently.

Jasper: Jasper likes the small, not very noticeable unless you look closely, freckles on your nose. When your sleeping he sees your face fully relaxed and he takes that opportunity to take every detail of your face in and he became infatuated with your cute freckles.

Monty: Monty likes the birthmark on your hip. He loves it because you hate it, you personally think it's the most ugliest feature on your body and makes you feel weird when it's on show. But Monty adores that it makes you special even though you're already special in his mind.

Finn: Finn likes your smile. Much like how Bellamy adores your dimples. Finn loves to make you smile. He always tell you that you look better with a smile then you do with a frown.

Murphy: Murphy likes both your bum and your grounder face paint you wore that one time you helped him escape after being tortured. Because of your face paint he often refers to you as his little raccoon.