Happily Ever After

My first fanfic oh dear Lord.

Anyway, 'Happily Ever After' is about Regina & Daniel [ Stable/Queen]. 

PLOT TWIST: Regina & Daniel manage to escape Cora & start a brand new life in Storybrooke.

Hope you enjoy!:*

In the Enchanted Forest, Daniel works as a stable boy on the land of a valet and his wife, Cora. He falls in love with their daughter,Regina, as she does with him. Due to differences in social rank, they are forced to keep the relationship a secret. One day, they meet up just as Regina is preparing for a riding lesson. Daniel wishes to spend some time with her at Firefly Hill, but she presses that Cora will be expecting her to come by for tea. He is in disbelief that Cora cares so much about status difference when she, too, had humble beginnings as a miller's daughter before marrying Regina's father. Even so, Regina states that her mother believes in increasing rank through marriage. Suddenly, they both hear nearby cries for help and notice a young girl, Snow White, on a runaway horse. Regina jumps into action and saves the girl's life.

Much later, Regina runs to Daniel in frantic tears over an arranged marriage, which was brought up since the girl she saved is the daughter of a king. She begs Daniel to run away with her and get married. He accepts and gives her a ring to symbolize their future life together. During a passionate embrace, they are interrupted by Snow White, who witnessed them and runs away. Regina catches up with her, and convinces Snow White to be sworn to secrecy.

That night, Regina and Daniel plan to run away together, but Cora is already waiting outside the barn for them. She traps them in and expresses anger that Regina would give up everything for a stable boy.

[Taken from OUAT wiki!]