Chapter 3.

Regina slowly fluttered her big brown eyes open.She jumped a little realizing she was sleeping in a strange room. Her legs moved to the end of the bed, eyes checking out cute Daniel who was snoring next to her. Regina just smiled to herself as she pulled the cold,light yellow,silky wardrobe over her arms. Shiver went down her spine.  Regina was a bit affraid what will she find in the house. As Daniel moved in their bed, sleeping heavily, Regina snook out and went to the closet She picked out a knee-lenght black dress,black coat and black boots. She got dressed & went out.

______________________________________________________

''Morning mayor Mills!'' a familliar woman,with short black hair & piercing green eyes shouted to her. Regina turned to her side & smiled at the girl. ''Morning.... miss. Blanchard,right?'' ''Yup! How are you?'' girl asked, leaning  a bit on black & purple stroller. ''Just fine,thank you.'' Regina smiled slightly. Baby in the stroller had kicked her little chubby feet in the air, raising her white cotton blanket with the name Emma sewen into it in the air, smiling and screaching. ''Well,well,well,aren't you a little cutie?'' Regina grinned as she crouched down next to the stroller,tickling the little girl. Regina truly enjoyed being in the presence of children; she swore to have at least 2 or 3 in the future with Daniel. Mary-Margaret just smiled at her little bundle of joy. ''Miss. Blanchard... would you mind if I hold her a little? She's just too cute!'' Regina smiled again as the little girl grabbed and started playing with her hand. ''Not at all, mayor. Just watch out - Emma likes to pull hair, a lot!'' Mary-Margaret warned her. Regina slowly got up and unbuckled the belt in Emma's stroller. She took the little girl and placed her on her grip, slowly bouncing her,making Emma giggle,giving Regina a bubbly glair with her hazel eyes. Miss. Blanchard's phone rang. ''Miss Mills? Would you please take care of Emma for a second while I go answer this?'' ''Of course!'' Regina said.

_______________________________________________________

sorry this is short & it sucks but i'm sick for the past 3 days,with a high fever & a bad headache =.= gonna post chapt.4 soon