The Flood

The Flood.

  For days after I've been scouring the house finding bits and pieces of notes, some from under the floor boards, some from inside pillows. Nothing's making sense though. It's like whomever left these notes knew that the I was going to be there one way or another. 

  As of that moment I was sitting by a unlit fireplace finding a fragment of a note and a toy. The notes just keep getting more and more strange, and the things I find it with are too. This time I find a white stuffed teddy bear and the note read: This world it needs a cleansing, removing all its filth.

  I feel as though I know these words from somewhere. But from where, I don't know. Sometimes when I look around I see what I suppose are spirits of little kids running around and parents looking over the kids fondly. One of the kids looks strangely like me, as if seeing myself from the past. 

  Memories, I've been seeing memories all along. Every time I touch, feel, smell, or sometimes look around the house I get them. It always comes to me with a miniature pang in my brain, then I see moments of importance, occasionally not. But I know I've lived through it. Now I can remember everything up to December 20, 2012. The day before the world ended.