Lance x Reader

Requested By : Crayotic

START:

You dragged your way over to the training deck for your early training session.

As soon as you saw Lance enter your vision, you took the farthest route possible to steer clear of him.

You took a small path from the main room until you couldn't see him.

You almost smiled. Maybe you could survive this day after all. You could hide in the girls bathroom.

Of all the situations you have faced, this by far the worst.

"Hey (Y/N)! You're not trying to avoid me, are you?" You froze when Lance's confident voice boomed from behind you.

He stood there, arms crossed over his chest, wearing that same mischievous smirk he released all the time.

He took a step towards you, and you backed up until you hit the wall that was just behind you.

You could practically feel his competitive aura radiate onto you skin, causing a shiver to make its way up your spine.

Lance got close enough that his breath reached the skin of your neck.

His breath was minty. But it didn't stop your growing hatred towards him.

"I'm no weather man," he said seductively. "But you can expect more than a few inches tonight."

Right then and there, you slapped him on the cheek, so hard that a red print was visible on the area past his nose.

Lance hissed in pain, and backed away from me, clutching his injured cheek.

You took the opportunity and sprinted down the pathway.

THE NEXT DAY

You were walking to the training deck when suddenly, you were pulled into a dark room.

"Hey (Y/N)...," you heard a familiar voice say your name.

Lance.

"What the?! Lance? What do you want?," you asked him.

"Woah woah. Chill okay? I just wanted to apologise about yesterday. It was just a dare by Keith...." Lance said.

"Honestly, I would punch you but I can't really see you-"

You cut off guard when you felt a pair of lips on yours.

You soon got into the kiss and kissed him back.

It had been a few minutes and you needed air.

You both pulled away panting and your foreheads were on each others.

"Heh... I guess you did punch me...but on the lips..." He said

"LANCE"

END

WORD COUNT : 386

sorry if its short.

my mind went blank for a second😂