Chapter 37: Baby Shower

Chris

(October 20)

Today is London's baby shower. So, I decided to take her places or we can just stay at home and do somethings. I looked at her. She was facing me.

''Ahh papi'' She mumbled in her sleep. She must be having a wet dream about me. I laughed lightly as she moaned. Damn, I must be giving her that good dick. I quietly got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walked back into our bedroom and London was peacefully sleeping. I think I need to change the sheets but how? I looked at London who was panting. Damn, I think she getting it good. I chuckled then walked out of the room. What is there to do? I walked downstairs into the kitchen. I grabbed some POP water then walked back upstairs. London was wide awake.

''Good morning beautiful.'' I said smiling.

''Why am I wet?'' She asked. I was trying so hard not to laugh.

''Umm..London you had a wet dream.'' I said. Her eyes got so big. She got out of the bathroom and waddled really fast to the bathroom. She slammed the door behind her and locked it. I sighed then changed the sheets. I walked downstairs with the basket. I walked into the laundry room. I put the sheets into the washer then started it. I walked back upstairs into our room and seen London sitting on the floor.

''Oh my gosh. Chris this is so embrassing'' She said putting her head down.  I walked over to her and sat beside her.

''London, you are perfect good okay. The doctor told me that your hormones will be really high, so you are common to have wet dreams or what to have sex with me. She also said we can have sex.'' I said side hugging her.

''I don't want to have sex with you.'' She said.

''What? What do you mean?'' I asked. I could feel anger rise in my body.

''I wanna make love with you.'' She said smiling. She leaned in and pecked my lips. We kept doing this until we were french kissing. She was wearing out of my t-shirts. I slowly took it off, leaving her in her red Victoria Sercet lingerie set. I picked her up bridal style and laid her on the bed. I unhooked her bra then started licking them. She moaned softly.

''I love you babe. You are the only one for me'' I said pecking her lips. I kissed her belly then slowly took off her panty's. She took off my boxers. I got behind her and slowly entered her. She grabbed my hand and lead it to her breast. I massage her right one. She moaned a little louder. I slowly sped up. After about 10 minutes, she finally climaxed. I came right after her. She put on my t-shirt and I put on my boxers.

''We just made love'' She said smiling. I smiled back at her. She hugged me and looked me into my eyes.

''Chris am I fat?'' She asked looking me into my eyes.

''No babe. You're so beautiful. I think it great that you're having my first child.'' I said kissing her nose.

''But look at me. I'm fatter than the Earth, Chris I don't want you to leave me for some skinnier girl.'' She said starting to cry.

''I don't want another girl, London I want you.'' I said wiping away her tears. She started looking down at her belly.

''I know. Chris everywhere I go I think, does he really love me or is he using me to have sex and have his child.'' She said with her head down. I took my index finger and lift her chin up.

''London you are so beautiful. I wouldn't leave you for all the money in the world. Our relationship means the world to me.'' I said smiling.

''Look Chris, I love you so more but I don't want to be your second. I always want to be put before stupid shit okay.'' She said.