Chapter 39: What Just Happened?

London

(October 22)

When I woke up I was greeted with white walls. I grabbed my phone and seen I had a missed text from Chris.

Babe: I'll be there at 10. My mom is looking after Hazel.

Me: Okay

I got up out of the bed then walked into the bathroom. I got into the shower. About 15 minutes I stepped out and dried off. I wrapped the towel around my body then walked into the room. I grabbed my bag then walked back into the bathroom. I changed into a black Nike Set Your Goals tank top, grey sweatpants, black Nike Elite sock with my black Nike slides. I put my hair into a messy bun. I walked out of the bathroom and seen Chris sitting in a chair. I walked over to him and straddled him.

''Good morning.'' I said pecking his lips.

''Good morning babe, you ready?'' He asked. I nodded and grabbed the bag and phone. We walked out hand-in-hand. We signed me out then walked out of the hospital. We walked to the Lamborghini. We got in and he started the car up. He pulled out of the parking lot and sped down the street. He pulled up in front of house. I got out of the car.

''Aren't you gonna get out the car?'' I asked him.

''Nahh, I gotta go to the studio.'' He said.

''What?! Your daugther was just born. How is you not gonna be here for her and me?'' I asked.

''Dammit London, just get into the fucking house!'' He yelled then sped off. I seen how he is. I walked up to the door and opened it. Ms. Joyce was holding Hazel in her arms.

''I got it Ms. Joyce. Thank you so much.'' I said taking Hazel away from her. She hugged me then walked out of the house. I walked upstairs into our bedroom. I sat down on the bed and held her near my heart. I looked down at her. She was asleep. I walked into her room and put her into her crib. I turned on the baby monitor. I walked out of the room and into my bedroom. Chris got mad over something simple. I sat down on the bed and watched The Parkers. About 30 minutes later, Hazel started crying. I got out of the bed and went into her room. I picked her up from her crib.

''What's wrong baby girl?'' I asked bouncing. She was still crying. I sat down in the rocking chair and lifted my shirt up. I undid my bra and took it off my right breast. I put my nipple into her mouth and she started sucking. About 5 minutes later, I took it out of her mouth, hooked my bra and then pulled down my shirt. She was still crying. I looked into her diaper. That's the problem. I put her on the changing table. I changed her diaper then put her onesie back on. I put her in my arms then walked into our bedroom. I sat down on the bed and rocked Hazel. I gave her the pacifer. She started to fall asleep. I walked downstairs into the kitchen. I grabbed a apple and ate it. The doctor told me that I can't start exercising until next month. Hours passed and Hazel was still asleep. I heard the door downstairs. I carefully picked her up and walked into her room. I kissed her forehead then put her in the crib. I walked into our bedroom, Chris was leaning against the wall. His eyes were red, so he was either high or drunk. I closed the door.

''Chris what the fuck? You coming home high or drunk around our daugther! What the fuck is wrong with you?!'' I yelled. Then the unthinkable happened. He slapped me causing me to fall on the floor.

''Shut the fuck up London! Damn, can't you be quiet sometimes?'' He yelled at me.I don't know what got into me but I got up and threw something glass at him. He came over to me and punched me in my stomach. I got back up and bitched slapped him. He fell back and blood came out of his mouth. He got up and pushed me into the wall.

''Don't put your damn hands on me, London. You wanna get punched?'' He said in a low cold tone.

''Look here, bitch you slapped me first. You wanna be bad? Punch me!'' I yelled getting all in his face. He pushed me down and slapped me. You know what I'm done. I got up and walked out of the door. I walked downstairs into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me. I was bleeding from my lip and my back was killing me. He gonna pay. I cleaned myself then walked out of the bathroom.

''Come on Chris! If you wanna hurt me so much come hurt bitch!'' I yelled. He came downstairs and looked me right into my face.

''I'm not scared of you nor will I ever be. If you so bad hit me!'' I yelled at him. He was about to say something but I cut him off.

''What is your fucking problem?! I have been the perfect girlfriend but no you wanna mess this relationship up!'' I spat. He charged over to me. I moved out of the way and he fell on the floor.

''Chris what happened to you?'' I said tearing up and running upstairs into our room then into the bathroom. I locked the door and sat down. I put my knees to my face and cried. All I have did was love him and this is the thanks I get. No, I can't do this. I love him but what just happened was out of his behavior. I got up and looked into the mirror. My eyes were red and my mouth was still bleeding. I unlock the door and Chris was sitting down crying.

''What is wrong with me? I'm about to loose my fiance and child. I just slapped her and she just got back from giving birth. My dumbass is about to lose everything I ever loved. Bad thing about it is London is probably gonna leave me. I love her to the point I would take a bullet for her.'' He said out loud.

''Look who finally sober.'' I said leaning on the wall.

''London I-'' I cut him off. He got up and tried to touch me but I moved.

''No don't touch me. I don't want to be near you right now.'' I said walking out of the room. He came walking behind me.

''London I'm sorry.'' He said. I swear that is the only thing that he can say.

''I swear that is the thing that you can say Chris. You just put your hands on me, one thing that you promised that you would never do.'' I said looking down.

''I'm really sorry. I will do anything to get you to look at me.'' He said.

''Chris why would you put your hands on me. You and I both know that is not in your character.'' I said. He didn't say anything.

''I'm sleeping in Hazel's room.'' I said walking past him into Hazel's room. I grabbed a blanket from the closet. I got on the floor and threw the blanket on me. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

What Do You Think

Leave A Comment & Vote

Daniella