Chapter 6

As her lips fell onto mine, my cheeks heated up.
S-she likes me? Thousands of thoughts were buzzing through my head as she pulled away. I was speechless. The love of my life, I think, just kissed me!
I opened my mouth to speak but I was interrupted by her.
"Nevermind, I was stupid to think I had a chance." And with that, rainbow dash flew out of the window, tears rolling down from her beautiful magenta eyes.
"Wait!" I said, but it was too late. She was gone. Why didn't I say something? I was so stupid. I should have gone after her. Done something. But instead I stood there. I looked down onto the floor and say the book I was so engulfed In a few moments ago. I threw that book across the library, I forgot what it was even about. I then just sat there and began to cry.

Rainbow Dashes P.O.V

I know I said I was going to confess to her. But not like that! I thought, tears rolling down my cheeks as I settled onto a cloud. It's just, I'm no good with words, and when I saw her beautiful violet eyes, oh those beautiful eyes, I thought, drifting into a trace as I looked into the sky. Snapping out of it I dug my head into the cloud, trying to stop the tears that still dribbled down.
I blew everything. How can we ever have that same friendship again?
I heard some noises below coming up. I wiped my tears away and looked down, hoping my eyes weren't very bloodshot. I saw Fluttershy flying up to me. Before I could speak, she sat onto the cloud.
"Whats wrong Rainbow Dash?"
"Huh?" I replied, trying to keep in the rest of my tears
"Don't try to hide it, I heard you crying." And with that, I couldn't keep in in any longer, I just burst back out into tears. Fluttershy put her hoof around me and let me get the rest out.
Once I felt all my tears had dried up I pulled out of her hug and looked down at my hooves.
"Rainbow Dash, did you confess?"
I nodded, I told Fluttershy that I loved Twilight a few weeks ago. She was the most trustworthy pony, and besides we usually tell each other secrets, after all, we have been friends the longest.
"Rainbow Dash, what did she say? What did you say?"
"N-nothing. I'm not good with words Fluttershy. S-she, she said."
"Its okay Rainbow Dash"
"She said nothing, she just looked at me" I looked down but all my tears had dried up."
"That doesn't mean she dosen't like you rainbow!"
"B-but"
No excuse rainbow dash! You need to go back down" she then smiled "Did you see rainbow! I was so assertive."
I smiled back at her,
"but she still might-"
"What do you have to loose?" Fluttershy said.
"Nothing I guess" I said, standing back up. "I'll keep you updated" I turned around as she flew to her cottage.
Alright, I have nothing to loose, I thought as I took off. Or do I? I sat back on another cloud. What do I say? I'm no good with words. I looked up and saw Twilight fly towards me. Shoot. I thought looking down. wait, as she's approaching me, she will speak. Or I could fly away? Nah but Twilight can teleport. Amazing isn't it! I need to stop thinking! I thought.
"Rainbow" Twilight said as I felt her land on the cloud. I looked up as she sat down in front of me. "Please don't go" she said as I spread my wings. With a sigh I set them back down and looked at her.
"Rainbow Dash." She said. "I'm going to keep this simple, three words."
Oh no I thought. It could be I hate you, please stay away. Oh so many more! I looked back at her, hoping for the best.
"I love you"
__________
Hey guys. I hope your having a good day. School starts in a day, so I won't be able to update too often, but I'll try to write a load then slowly release them for you guys.
Like what I said in the last chapter, please vote and share this story with fellow twidash fans.
Thanks for reading
I'll see you in the next chapter