Chapter 2

Twilights P.O.V
As we flew through the sky I had a lot of time to think over what's happening.
I've left ponyville for a year.
Unless they can visit I won't see my friends for a year.
I sighed as I saw Canterlot castle approach.
I've really left. For a year.
The carriage landed and I jumped off after spike and walked up to meet princess Celestia. Luna and Cadence were sitting by her side, waiting for my arrival.
"Ah Twilight, your here, we can begin."
I nodded and followed them through the door into the meeting room and sat down at my designated chair.
__________
I walked out of the room yawning and turned to go to my suite.
As I entered it, I immediately got ready for bed, lay down under the fresh covers and pulled out a book.
Daring Do and the sapphire stone, I immediately thought of rainbow dash and remembered. Shaking my head I put it back and got out another one. What was wrong with me? Why was I acting so strange? Probably just because I already missed them. I settled down into the pillows and I read until I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.
__________
"Good morning" I yawned.
Spike put down his magazine.
"Your awake!" He said, "and you went to bed pretty early, I guess that meeting was very tiring." He lifted his magazine up and started reading again.
"And by the way cadence came in and said you have a meeting at half nine."
My head lifted up to the clock and it read twenty past nine.
"WHAT!" I yelled "HALF NINE!" I flew out of bed and into the on suite bathroom and began to spray my face with water. I flew over to a cupboard and grabbed some bread.
"I don't have time to get ready!" I said as I flung it into the toaster. Spike watched me looking a bit guilty.
"Should I have woken you up then?" I trotted over to him.
"It's fine spike, I'll manage" I said they flew up and crashed into a wall. "I hope".
__________
I walked into the meeting room ten minutes late.
"I'm so so so sorry I'm late I ju-"
"It's fine twilight, we aren't on too strict of a schedule here" cadence said to me and smiled. She was always so nice to every pony, I guess that's why she is the princess of love. I sat down in my seat and sighed, another day, another meeting."
Celestia picked up a pile of paper and began to talk. Rainbow dash would have hated these meetings more than I do, I smiled at myself. Wait why am I thinking of Rainbow dash? I'm supposed to be paying attention and I don't usually drift off or get side tracked.
"Twilight?" Celestia said. I snapped out of my trance and looked up. "Would you like some coffee or something? You seem to be a little asleep still.
"Yeah I am" I turned to spike who just walking past the door. "Spike!" I yelled. "Can I have some coffee please?" He looked at me and smiled as he ran off, obviously knowing that I was still half asleep. Celestia quickly recapped what she was saying so I would be on the same page as them, before she carried on with her long talk of the issues. I got more interesting when Luna chimed in with some details. Not that the details were more interesting, just a different voice to listen to. I was relived when spike brought me my large coffee, but slightly embarrassed at the size of it. I could see spike smiling as he walked out and I rolled my eyes at him. At least it would be easier to pay attention to what everyone is saying with come caffeine to keep me awake.
__________
"Alright everyone", Celestia said as she stacked all the paperwork, "time for lunch, and I think we've covered everything we need to for today, so you can do whatever you want for the whole afternoon." Thank goodness! I could do with some relaxing reading. I chucked to myself as i thought of how rainbow dash would have forced me to go for a fly with her and call me an egghead for wanting to read. Ugh! What is wrong with me why do I keep thinking of rainbow dash! I know I miss her like the rest of them but why do my thoughts always drift to her?
"You okay twilight?" I heard cadence say, making me snap back into reality. I then realised I wasn't walking, I was just standing in the middle of the hallway.
"Yeah I'm fine!" I replied and gave her a smile to reassure her before I turned away towards lunch.
_________
OooOh!
What's wrong with twilight!?
Read more when they come out to see, and leave your ideas and thoughts on the story in the comments, I like to know how you guys feel.
See you in the next chapter!