Cell Times

Y/N P.O.V.

It was a few hours later when Joker walked to the cell door and opened it. I back up to the wall behind me.
"How are you feeling, darling?" he says with a smile, no, The Smile on his face. But I don't answer.
"Are you alright?" still I don't answer.
"Fine." He tosses a duffle bag in front of me. Thank god the bag didn't move or anything. Hey, you never know what's what with this guy.
"Do you feel at least a bit comfortable changing in front of a man?"
"No."
"There's an answer! Well, then, luckily I have a woman to help me out."
"What do you mean?" A girl in some slutty clothes comes around the corner. A .44 Magnum revolver in her right hand. She walks in the cell.
"She's gonna make sure nothing happens to you, but when I come back, those clothes better be on you." He closes the cell door and walks away.
The slutty woman points the revolver at my temple. I can feel the cool of the barrel. It's only millimeters away from touching me.
"Get dressed, bitch. The boss is very impatient."
I kind of question why they all call him boss. But then again, he could kill any of them and feel no remorse. I quickly unzip the bag and pull out something that I would never wear. Small black shorts that could pass for underwear and a black tank with a heart cut out of the back of the shirt. I get over the fact that I hate this, but I take off the clothes I have on and put that on. Just when I was about to tie my converse, the slutty girl stopped me.
  "Nuh uh. There's more in the bag."
  I look in it and see five inch heels at the bottom of it. I hold them up and I don't hide the look of disgust on my face. I'm used to wearing things way different from this. I had a t-shirt on with baggy pants and a jacket that was one or two sizes bigger than what I wear before all of this. I take off my converse and put on the heels. And, oh yeah, did I forget to mention that they're black? Once I have them on, I realize that the bottoms of the heels are red. I take one off and turn it over. There was a purple "J" on top of the red. Oh lord. Is this guy obsessed with himself or something? What the hell did this guy get me into?