Something Close To Love In The Sky?

Y/N P.O.V.

  He comes back to where I sit about ten minutes later. He holds his hand out. I put my hand in his and he wraps his fingers around the back of my hand. I stand up with his help. He puts his arm around my lower back and pulls me close to him. Our faces close again.
  "Be my queen of hearts, Y/N."
  "Uh..."
  "It's okay, there doesn't have to be an immediate decision, my dear."
  There was minutes of silence while we stare into each other's eyes. Long enough for me to see the shine in his eyes come back.
"Don't I have to be, crazy? Like you?"
"That's up to you."
No. Are you insane?! Don't do it! Is what my brain is telling me.
Do it girl! You got this! You want to! You want to! You want to! Is what my heart is telling me. And somehow, my heart wins.
"I do."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"Okay." He walks to the back of the plane and comes back dragging a tied up man. The same man from the alley. Joker hands me a handgun. "Kill him."
I look at him with wide eyes. I look at the gun and then back up at him.
"Well, then. What are you waiting for?"
I point the gun to his forehead. The mans eyes pleading for me not to. I can't look at him. So I look at Joker. He stares back. I pull the trigger. The man falls to the ground. I had to do this. My mother always told me to listen and follow my heart. That's exactly what I'm doing. Thanks mom.
Joker quickly gets close to me and pulls me close to him and kisses me.

// this is still short but I don't care :/ if you genuinely like this story, go follow me on Instagram @mkaybre