Sorry (fight)

"I don't want to go". I said sternly, I'm not going to go to a party that I didn't want to go to in the first place. "You're going, whether you like it or not. I'm not going to show up at an important party without the person I promised I would be there with" he spat at me(not literally) He took my hand and dragged me out the door. We drove silently, and I forgot to put on my seatbelt, but matty didn't care... We finally arrived at the front door of George's house and before knocking matty said, "You are to act like were fine, and that we love each other" He finally let go of my wrist. Pretend like we loved each other, what does that mean does he not love me anymore? The door swished open, I was expecting to see George since it's his house but instead, Ross's face popped up. "Ey guys!" he said with a big smile on his face, he's so sweet. "Hey man" Matty smiled for the first time today but it was obviously fake.

We walked in and he gave me this blank look, I didn't know what that meant either, he walked away and left me. He just left me, he dragged me here in the first place when I didn't want to go and he left. I don't like parties and I don't like being alone at a party. I decided to head to the bathroom so that I could think things through and on my way there I overheard matty talking to Gabby, "You know you'd be a lot better with me instead her" she whispered it in his ear but obviously not quiet enough. "I think you're right" I couldn't hear any more I just ran for the bathroom, passing through the huge crowd, what was this party for again? I locked the door, and I sat down and just thought for a moment while I peed. It made some sense now he said to pretend like it's love, and now hes saying that he wants to be with Gabby. I don't know why he's been with me for three years. I'll leave.

I walked out of the bathroom and made my way towards the door luckily no one stopped me. I looked right to left I didn't exactly remember which way we came since I was gonna walk I don't think it was too far away. I started to walk to the left, I was freezing since matty made me keep my sweater inside the car. "Hey! Where are you goin', and why are you leaving?" Great, so now he notices me, I ignored him and just kept walking. "God Y/N just wait" he deadpanned, I really didn't want to talk to him right now, but he grabbed my arm and forced me to look at him. "Where are you going, why are you fucking leaving without telling me?", "I'm going home, cuz I didn't want to be here in the first place-" "So your just gonna leave without telling me?" he started raising his voice, "WHY DO YOU CARE?" "CUZ YOUR MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND, Shit Y/N", We both yelled at each other forgetting that there were people that could hear us inside the party, but the music was loud so they probably didn't. He ran his hands through his hair and stepped back a bit. I turned around and started to walk back, until he grabbed my arm again,"I don't want to be here, just leave me the fuck alone", "NO, I won't leave you the fuck alone, It's one fucking a clock on a Friday and we're downtown no of course I'm not gonna let you walk home alone"

I sighed and wiped the tiredness out of my eyes, "Then give me the keys" "No" he sighed "Just...go back in there...please" "I don't want to, just say that I got sick and went home or some shit like that" "I can't-" "well what's the difference if we're not even going to be around each other? " "I need the car and you're not walking home" " mmm, you sure you can't get a ride with Gabby?" "Why would I do that?" "Why wouldn't you do that?" I answered quickly. Matty just stared at me for a moment, and I guess he just decided that he would break my heart even more. He scoffed and said, "You're right, being in a car with Gabby would be a lot better than being with you, maybe I'll take her home instead" My face changed from annoyed to an are you kidding me, face in a matter of seconds although that comment really made me feel sick. "Mathew?!" Then he just turned around back to George's house. I huffed and turned around to go someplace, anyplace other than "home" I do not want to be there when Matty gets there with Gemma. I honestly can't believe him at the moment, I just couldn't. "I thought I said I didn't want you to walk home" he said turning around, "god, You don't get to say what I can and cannot do, and if I'm not allowed to walk home or use the car then how else am I supposed to get home"..."not that I care what you think anyways" I added, as I turned around and was about to cross the street, but I waited until the cars passed by. I just stared out into the open road, I didn't want to think about anything until I got someplace where I could be by myself with my own thoughts.