Chapter 1 *updated*

"Ne Kazu, let's be best friends forever" I said. "Ehhh!! Kei-chan thats a long time" he said. "B-b-but you are my favorite friend and I want us to be best friends, what's wrong with that?" I said as tears started to fall down. "Hahahah I'm only kidding baka, you are my only friend. If you want forever, fine by me. Just don't change your mind later, I won't accept it" he said seriously. 

"Then let's make a promise. I Keiko, promise to be your best friend for a long long long time" I said smiling happily as I raised my pinky finger. He looked at me then hooked his finger with mine and said "I promise". 

"Kazu, let's go. you are finished with practice right?" I said as I skipped pass him. "Yeah let's go" he said as he grabbed his baseball bag. We walked together with a comfortable silence. "Kei-chan, you are coming to my practice game tomorrow right? I'm so going to beat their catcher with my plays, just sit and watch me" he said. "Of course. I will be cheering for you too" I said. "Just don't make a noise from the bleachers like last time, they teased me after the game thanks to you" he said embarrassed. "But I want you to know that I'm cheering of you" I said pouting sadly. He flicked my forehead "Baka, I know that already. We are best friends after all, you will always be cheering for me right?" he said smiling at me. I placed my hand on my forehead "Ouch, don't do that or I will cheer you loudly tomorrow" I said.

"That's my stop Kazu. See you tomorrow" I said as we reached my house. I watched him walk away waving "See ya".

Not knowing that this is the last time we see each other.......