Home alone pt 2

Stacie

He leaned in and kissed me. I tried to mumble twilight but it was no use. Sooner or later I started kissing back. We fell back on the couch as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed all over my neck. Next he took of his shirt and threw it to the ground . His beautiful 8pack right in front of me. I reluctantly rubbed along them. They were amazing. We continued kissing and it got a little more intense. He hoisted me up and brought me to his room. He sat over me and took my shirt and pants off. Then he took his bottoms off and put a condom on.

Slowly, he kissed me legs making his way up to my inner thighs, stomach, chest, neck, then lips. I soft moan escaped my mouth and I felt him smile on my lips. Finally, he held my thigh and came into me. I've never felt anything do amazing in my life. Chres went fast from the jump. The more I moaned, the faster he went. My eyes rolled back as he moaned in my ear. I dug into his back as he got faster. As I scratched, he thrust harder into me, making me bawl out in pain

Chores:" ugh, shit!"

Stacie:" twilight!!!" I moaned

Chres" ugh.. It's too late for that stace!" He smirked

After about an hour of going at it, we both came at the same time. Once I caught my breathe, I rolled us over and started riding him. He held my hips and threw his head again the head board as I bounced on him. Holding on to his shoulders for dear life, I moaned and screamed like crazy. Fifteen minutes later, he came, with me cumming seconds after.

We continued for at least three hours. From floor to wall, to couch. Somehow we ended up on the bathroom counter. We did positions I've never ever did with Jacob nor even heard of, but I liked it. We were in the bathroom and he was tearing me apart. My legs wrapped around his waist, his hands on the counter, going deeper and deeper into me. Our heart beats in perfect sink as we moaned.

Stacie:" I'm cumming!

He picked me up and brought me back to the bed. He thrust with what I hope was the rest of his energy. Still going hader, deeper, deeper and harder, my moans were louder than ever. About five minutes later, we both climaxed. My Back arched as I dug my nails into his. The room was filled with our heavy breathing as he laid beside me. It stayed like that for at least 20 minutes.

Chres:"...... Holy shit"

Stacie:" that's the best sex I've ever had in my life" I mentally slapped myself

Chres:" oh really!" He said out of breathe

Stacie:" let's just pretend.. I didn't say that!"

Chres:" it's okay, I already know my brother got nothing on me!" He smiled

Stacie:" your very full of yourself.."

Chres:" Haha...We should probably get you to your from before Jacobs come home"

Stacie:" I can't feel my legs..."

He smirked " I know.... I got you"

He but on a pair of jogging pants and threw me his shirt " just give it to me tomorrow"

Stacie:" sure" I said as I put on the big shirt

He picked up all my clothes and helped me onto his back. My legs have never been in so much pain in my life, I swear I'll be limping for a week. He sat me on my bed and put my clothes in the laundry bin. He walked towards the door. Just before he left he turned to face me with that gorgeous smile of his

Chres:" night Stacie"

Stacie:" night chresanto" I smiled.

He turned back and walked out, closing the door behind him. I laid down and looked at the clock on my night stand. It read 3:30 am. And to think, Jacob still hasn't come home. I'm kinda glad chresanto was here to keep me.... Occupied! I Went to bed with a smile on my face. What a day..

-----------------------

Ah, she got the good ole D XD i just hope she makes up her mid soon cause she can't hide this forever. Besides, where's Jacob anyway!? 3:30 and your butt ain't home yet? That's a serious problem if you ask me! Anyways, tell me what you guys think and vote up!!

Kiawaa...