Truth be told

BB's POV
~Later that night~
We were all in the living room, except Star and Robin, in our pajamas.
"Friends!" Starfire zipped into the living room "I believe tonight we shall have the bight of the games!"

Raven looked up from her book for a solitary moment the back to her book. "Sure. Why not" sshe mumbled

"Sounds great" I beamed

"Got nothin' better to do" Cyborg grinned

"I'm in" Robin walked up next to Starfire.

"I guess so" (Y/N) shrugged.

"Joy! I think we should play the game of candor or audacious undertaking!" She beamed as (Y/N)'s eyes widened.

"What's that?" I asked Star

"Its truth or dare. And I change my mind. I'll be in my room" Raven assured me, leaving to her room and I gulped.

"Oh god" (Y/N) sighed.

Star and Robin sat on the couch next to each other.

"I'll go first!" Cyborg yelled "Truth or Dare Beasty?"

"Ummm........dare I guess"

"I dare you to....... go the rest of the game shirtless!"

I saw (Y/N)'s eyes widen and I sighed, pulling my shirt off.

"Okay okay I did my bidding, so I pick........ Star" I looked straight at her

"I pick the truth"

"Okay... Is it true that..... You dig the ears" I smirked and saw the annoyance in Robin's face.

"Oh of course friend Beast Boy! You are on of the most adorable of my friends Titans! But unfortunately not as much as boyfriend Robin is"

My ears drooped and Robin's face turned into a bright smile.

"Don't worry Beast Boy. You know that she loves Robin more than anything" (Y/N) smiled at me and I smiled back.

"My turn friends! I chose the (Y/N)" Star beamed

"Truth...... I guess"

"Oh joy! If you had to choose on of the boy which would it be?"

I saw (Y/N) blush "Ummmm...... Beast Boy I guess. No offense though you two"

"None taken" Cyborg and Robin said at the same time.

"Aww thanks" I beamed "I knew I was pretty great"

~After a few more T or D rounds~

Starfire yawned "I now have the sleepies. Perhaps it is time in the hitting of the hay"

"You could say that again" Robin yawned, picking Starfire up carryong her to her room.

"Yeah. See you in the morning (Y/N) oh and Beasty.... You can put your shirt back on" Cyborg got up and left.

I started to put my shirt back on, but a force was stopping me from putting it back on. I then realized (Y/N) was using her telekinesis to keep me from putting my shirt on. She was faced away from me though. I quit trying to put it on and moved in next to (Y/N).

"So....." I said awkwardly

"Sorry" she sighed levitating my shirt next to me.

I took it and put it on "Don't be. It's more comfortable with it off anyways" I chuckled and she turned towards me smiling.

"You know.... I dig the ears" she bit her lip

"Oh I know"

She giggled and hugged me as I hugged back. I kissed ger gently, holding her waist, while she sifted her fingers through my rugged hair. We made out for a while, stopping occasionally for air. After a while she pulled away, her face crimson red. "Does this mean....?" She asked and I nodded lightly at her. She beamed and smacked her lips against mine, falling on top of me. After another make out session we both fell asleep, with her in my arms.
____________________________________