Love Birds and Jail Birds

Victoria's POV

I was sitting in my glass cell in the batcave,wearing a metal collar that Wally so happily designed. The collar takes away my powers and abilities causing me to have my original red hair. I heard the sound of footsteps coming and the voices of Dick and Riley.  When they walked in they started coming toward my cell and clicked a button which opened it.

I walked out of my cell and looked at them and smiled. I stopped smiling when I saw Bruce coming down with Jason in his arms, and Tim and some girl following behind him. They laid Jason on the ground, and everyone looked at me. Bruce told me to sit down and that he needed to ask me some questions.

"What were you and Jason planning to do? Bruce asked me in a stern voice.

"Well we thought it would be fun to see what you did once you saw glimses of us on the news, and to see how long it would take you to stop us."

Bruce laughed. "Do you think this is a game?"

"Well if it is, I hope it's not  Monoply, because you would win since you own everything already ".

He looked away from me to the girl standing next to Tim who looked alot like me.

The girl glared at him and said, 'What you staring at?"

I laughed."I like her"

I heard moaning coming from the ground and saw Jason waking up

The girl said," He needs stitches."

She walked away and came back with medical equiptment. She sat down next to him, when suddenly he got up and had his arms around her neck.

I looked at him, "Jason let the girl go, or I will personally give you stitches myself which will hurt pretty bad, seeing as I don't know how to do them".

He looked at me and smiled, " Come on Victoria, you really think that your more skilled than me, I could kill you right now."

"Why haven't you and it's not like me or anyone would care"

Dick and Riley stared at the gorund when I said that. I looked up and saw the girl with her arms around Jason's neck instead.

"Will someone please tell me who the heck that girl is"

Tim laughed and said sarcastically, "She's my girlfriend"

"Aww wittle Timothy has a girlfriend. Now isn't that cute."

I laughed non stop and didn't stop even when I saw Jason knocked out on the floor. They eventually had to throw me back into my cell.