not your typical f*ck

Boy, you really are a true fucker
You fucked too many innocent girls, wild girls, one shot girls and even whores to justify how much you love to sleep around.

Until one day, when you're about to visit your girlfriend, you decided to drop by some other girl's place.

All of a sudden, you find yourself mesmerized by her sayin' you haven't noticed her beauty before.

You tried to get closer to her and realized she's a challenge which made you more excited than ever ignoring the past she has that's blocking your expectations.

She's a challenge but she's honest and nice. She was witty and composed... her in experience that is perfect for your fucking plan.

Few weeks later, you saw issues approaching and it scares the hell out of you.

Still unconvinced with the problems, you find your way to change her hoping that the problems will vanish and she'll do what you want.

You waited long enough and noticed her indifference and her slowly moving far away from you...making it impossible for you to fuck her.

You started to realize that you just wasted your time and you regret being with her.

You thought that you're supposed to be fucking your girlfriend right at that moment if you didn't just get distracted by her.

Right now, you're on your way to your girlfriend. You still want to fuck after the disappointing months with the other girl.

Have fun fucking!

PS.

There's this man who met the same girl as the fucker.
He saw her past issues and became mindful of her situation.
Like the fucker, he saw the beauty of the girl.
He saw how witty, honest, innocent and challenging she was.
Her sincerity alone made the man happy.. so he took her promise of loyalty and leave her with his promise of coming back.

The man kept the girl's promise and his for a long time and years later he went back to her.. took away all her problems and made her his woman.

The man graduated from college, worked for years to save enough money to be worthy of the girl's hand and to build their own family.

He thought that seeing her first thing in the morning and the moment before he sleeps is rewarding enough.

Until such time when he figured out that the key to her heart is not by rushing her and changing her but getting to know her and understanding her strengths and weaknesses.

He found out that she's not difficult to understand as it seems but still as honest and as innocent. She's not a temporary joy for him. She's somehow his everlasting paradise.

She's a piece of heaven that he is proud to have.