Not Your Typical Dive

Boy, you really are a true "diver"
You "dived" too many "seas, rivers, lakes and even pools" to justify how much you love to "explore the waters"

Until one day, when you're about to visit "the place where you usually go" you decided to "take the other route near the sea"

All of a sudden, you find yourself mesmerized by "the sea" sayin' you haven't noticed its beauty before.

You "gazed further" and "saw the cliff" which made you more excited than ever ignoring the "danger sign" that's blocking your "way"

The "cliff was high" but "it was crystal clear below".
"The water" was deep and calm... "so pure" that is perfect for your "diving" plan.

Few "moments" later, you saw "big waves" approaching and it scares the hell out of you.
Still unconvinced with "the danger" you find your way "to the edge of the cliff" hoping that "the huge waves will soon fade"

You waited long enough and noticed "the water tiding low" and moving far away from you...making it impossible for "your dive"

You started to realize that you just wasted your time and you regret "being there".
You thought that you're supposed to be "diving on that lake" right at that moment if you didn't get distracted by "that sea"

Right now, you're on your way to "that lake".
You still want to "dive" after the disappointing "hours at the sea"

Have fun "diving!"

PS.

There's this man who went to the same spot as the diver.
He saw the danger sign and became mindful of that place.
Like the diver, he saw the beauty of that sea.
He saw how deep, clear, pure and dangerous it was.

The view alone made the man happy.. so he took a photograph of that place and leave.
The man kept the photo for a long time and years later he went back to that place.. removed the danger sign and replaced it with no trespassing sign.

The man graduated from college, worked for years to save enough money to have the place by the sea and build his own home.
He thought that seeing that place first thing in the morning and the moment before he sleeps is rewarding enough.

Until such time when he figured out that the perfect way to experience that sea is not diving from the edge of that cliff but from the edge of the boat sailing there.

He found out that it's not as deep as it looks like but still as clear and as pure. It's not a temporary joy for him. It is somehow his everlasting paradise. It is a piece of heaven that he is proud to have.