I'm Done With You Forever [7]

Heyyyyyy guys ;  

there abbey you cant hate me now.  

one year later, I am finally on the sixth prt :)

so changeeed name!  

oh yeah, you will have NO IDEA what is going on if you dont read the other parts ;)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Maggie?"  

"Hmm?"

I opened my eyes, he pushed me away from him and sat down on the bottom steps putting his head of gorgeous gold into his hands.

I stood stunned for a moment and numb to to the fresh waves of pain coming from the reject I had just gotten.

"Maggie." He said again softer.

I sat down next to him and propped my chin in my hands. "Yeah?"

He shook his head and finally raised it from his hands. His face was flushed. He kept his eyes on the floor stared aimlessly for a few minutes. "I feel like I'm being pushed into this."

I rubbed his back, but he pulled away quickly. I sighed. "Pushed into what, Tristan?"

"A relationship." He answered quietly.

I nodded understandingly. "Chelsea, right?"

He pressed his face into his palms, frustrated, not speaking.

"Tristan," I said. "You have to talk, I can't listen if you don't."

"No," He told me, "'Maggie you don't listen, you hear what you want too. You ignore the truth, instead, twisting them so they fit perfectly in to your sculpted world. I don't understand you!"

I bit my tongue from snapping back, them asked him quietly, "Why do we always fight?"

"I don't know Mags, I don't know."

"I miss the old you."

"I haven't changed." He told me coldly.

"Yeah, actually you have. You're moody all the time and indifferent to other people's feelings. You act like you wish you were curled up in a hole all alone away from everyone else. Then the next moment, your acting like your normal self; funny, creative, and sweet." I kept my eyes on the floor, glad I was finally telling him this.

"I've changed?" Great, I thought, angry, cold, Tristan is back. "Then you have too. Unless maybe your just different from what I thought. I meet you I think, maybe possibly, I could be friends with you, maybe date you, or even fall in love with you. You start dating Brett. Alright, I'm fine with that, I can't win every girl. But you kept flirting with me, kept texting me, kept choosing me over everyone else, kept saying you were there for me and saying you cared. I ignored it, got mad, but every time you cried or smiled at me, I felt like an ass for hurting you. I felt like I had to do whatever would make you happy. Now, I'm just done with you, sick of this crap you put me through, every time you act clueless and run back to Brett." He took a breath. "I'm done with you. Forever."

My eyes widened staring at him, amazed. I felt as if a large rock had suddenly slammed into my heart, as it painfully thudded in my chest. "Wow." I was holding back tears, and glaring at him angrily. "Sounds like you got problems. And I don't want to hurt you anymore, cause I'm such a little brat, I guess I'm done too."

His expression stayed hard. "Making me feel bad isn't gonna work, Harper." He let out a short, cruel laugh. "Harper. Figures that'd be your name. All you do is harp on me. Pretending to actually care, like I am actually slightly interesting - you know what that's called, Harper? That's called a fake."

I looked away from him,turning my gaze to the floor, willing my eyes not to spill over. "Wh - " I cut myself off, and stared silently at my floor.

"Bye 'Harper'." He spat sarcastically at me, as he turned and walked away.

I remembered the survey Dakota had us fill - out and Tristan's theme song. Angrily I screamed at his back one single lyric. "There's something in your way, and now someone is gonna pay, and if you can't get what you want, well it's all because of me."

I saw him pause for a moment as if going to turn back, but then he continued walking, faster then before, and then out of sight.  

~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~

I told you Tristan had emotional problemmmms.

well, I totally somebody that - totally explains his 'song'.

Love  

Cathyyyy