Character Info

Name: Avery Nigel

Age: 13

Personality: fun to be around, takes her and her sister's pranks seriously, cusses at times, and loves all animals and creatures.

Wand: (wood) Ebony, (length) nine and a half inches, (core) Unicorn blood.

Name: Aries Nigel

Age: 13

Personality: Outrageous, loves dangerous stunts, bad-mouthed, acts more like one of the guys, and she is also the brain to her and her sisters pranks

Wand: (wood) Snake Wood, (length) nine and a half inches, (core) Unicorn Blood.

Extra Info/ Back Story: The twins are half metamorphagus, thanks to their mom, Miranda Nigel. The entire family shares one thing a secret a love for a certain wizard. Voldemort. Long ago the Dark Lord had fallen for a young woman named Miranda, they married in secret and shared the same veiw of the world. Eventually, their love, created two beautiful twin girls Avery and Aries. The Dark Lord, wanted the world and everything with it for his girls. Until, a young wizard, born sometime in July a few months after his twins, threatened his power. A wizard woman, had foresaw his demise. Voldemort set out to kill the Potters and their son. He had succeeded, in killing his parents but the spell he casted on young Harry backfired. He secretly visited, his family promising he would get revenge. He used Quirrel who was like a host to try to kill Harry, but was to weak to win. They haven't seen him, since then but they all hold the hope he will return. The girls love their father and their mom had schooled them well. Although, shortly after Voldemort killed James and Lilly Potter, the Ministry Of Magic had found out how close Miranda was to him she was forced to give up her wand. Recently, Dumbledore Headmaster of Hogwarts contacted Miranda asking to send the girls to real school. Miranda saw a perfect oppurtunity, so she said she'd do what ever he asked of her to get her girls into school. He replied, and told her that the girls' memories of their dad had to be erased, and they were to be sent to the Weasly family until school started, reluctently she agreed.