Chapter 3

I board the plane and quickly make my way to my seat. Row 15 Seat B right in the middle. I was the first to sit down in the row so I wondered who would be sitting with me. I opened a book and began to read when I heard a loud bunch of guys heading my way. I kept my head down because loud boys are so not for me. They keep getting close and closer until bang I see a pair of black and red Supras standing practically in my row. "Please don't sit here, pleaseeee don't sit here." I repeat over and over in my head.

A smooth voice says "duuude! I found our seats” as his book bag landed into the seat next to mine. I glace up and see a total surfer boy complete with shaggy hair and a brotank. I quickly engage back into reading my book trying to avoid the fact I have to sit by a bunch of douchebags. While they are trying to find room in the overhead compartments for their bags I stand up and head toward the lavatory. I stood infront of the mirror for a good 5 minutes not wanting to go back to my seat. The captian announced that everyone should remain seated that we would be departing soon. I swung the door open and started my way back to my seat. I found row 15 and not only was there one surfer guy but three. I had a four hour flight sitting next to three surfer boys. I plopped down into my seat and closed my eyes. 

"Yo, what's up my name is Wes"

I open my eyes to see bright brown eyes staring into mine. His hand was outreached and his smile was perfectly straight and white. I didn't want to think he was cute. I mean I just told myself he was a douchebag. But, seeing him up close hypnotized me. I'm falling for a guy I just met.  He can't know I'm falling for him.

Staring at his hand I reply, "Uhm, hi my name is Taz."

"Taz, I like that" he replies with a subtle smirk that would make any girl weak.

 I say, "Oh, thanks." trying so hard not to let him see I'm into him.

 I begin to think "Wes seems like one of those guys who is hot and knows he's hot. I don't want to let him have the satisfaction of being sexy. I want him to think I don't want him. When in reality I soooo do."

"Hey Taz" Wes says about 10 minutes into the flight "Meet my friends Keaton and Drew. Keaton is my brother and Drew well he practically is too."

"Namaste" Drew says channeling his inner zen while Keaton replies with a meow.

Giggling, I tell Wes he has "Cool friends" this time I showed him a little smile. Bored, I opened my laptop and search Netflix for a good movie to watch to occupy my time. Wes pushes up the arm rest, our seats become one. I think to myself "We're so cuddling, we are soooo cuddling." and then Wes wraps his arm around me and whispers in my ear "what movie are we watching."