Sink or Swim

Chapter 3: Sink or Swim

Sakata Gintoki was sitting in a corner, "Kagura mommies coming. Wait for me and Megane! We'll save you!"

"Gin-san let's gather some clues first" said Shinpachi sitting with his head down at Otose's bar.

"Maybe I could be of assistance" said Tama.

"How?" Gintoki said scratching his head.

"Well for starters can't we just scan the area?" Tama said nonchalantly.

"What?" Hijikata questioned.

"When scanning, you scan for similar traits of the person you're looking for" said Tama.

"So if I were to ask you to scan for straight short dirty blond hair and auburn eyes" said Yamazaki.

Tama made a humming sound then beeped, "4 results"

"Who?" said Hijikata.

"Confirming… One is age 14, Two is age 42, Three is age 10, Four is age 8"

Catherine laughed, "Ha unless your Captain's become old or some teenager then you've got to leave Edo and search somewhere else"

"Let's try Bushu!" said Kondo.

"Rather, let's try Yoshiwara everyone" Everyone else nodded in agreement and began to walk out, Kondo being totally forgotten.

sadist y china

Sogo felt weight on his arm and turned to see a red headed girl with melted strawberry ice cream on her cheeks. He stared at her like he could use the force to get her off, twitching his arm as he did. The red head shot her head up and rubbed her blue eyes. "Who's there?"

"China your clothes changed again and your drooling on me" Sogo noted the change from a pink shirt and mini skirt to a short white cleavage exposing dress. Her hair was pulled back with a white thin headband.

She looked down and then pointed to him, "You too Sadist" he was wearing a white pirate like shirt and black slops or pirate pants. "Look at this" Kagura said holding a pirate hat that was on the table.

She twirled showing off her attire her silver earring shaking. Sogo picked up his hat and put it on his head, "You talk a lot China"

"Whatever, I like your earring let's trade Sadist"

"What?"

"Earrings" she pointed.

Sogo grabbed his ear to find one small hoop earring, "Ah your right for once…" he said. "This must've hurt like hell" he thought.

"Come on Sadist I'm hungry" she walked towards some stairs.

"Wait China look at your feet" he said looking at her legs.

She looked down too, "What the hell is this?!" she pulled at a chain that was stuck to her ankles and on the other side connected to the Sadists. "Who did this I'll kill the bastard" she clenched her fist.

"I would have to arrest you if you did that you know China" said Sogo.

"The only one who's doing the arresting is me" said a man in black from head to toe. "We dish out the laws here on the Navy ship. You're currently under arrest."

"What" they both chimed.

"Don't what me you convicts!" said the man adjusting his mask.

"Excuse me Navyman1-san this girl may be a convict, but I'm the police. I'm innocent" Sogo held up his hand.