Of All the Girls in England

"Amy is...is..." Dan hesitates. "What about her? Go on then, spit it out!" You encourage anxiously. You want him to prove to you that you were right something is wrong and that you're not just paranoid. "Amy is my sister." The room is silent. You look at Dan and raise your eyebrows. "She's..." you point at him. "And he's..." you point out the window to the street where Phil is presumably walking around right now to meet his new girlfriend who now apparently is Dan's sister. "Yes." He relaxes his shoulders a little and leans back on the couch. He then takes a deep breath and scratches his forehead. Dan had been wanting to tell someone this for a while but didn't want Phil to accidentally hear, which isn't unreasonable since Phil is usually no more than 600 feet from him and the walls in the apartment are thin. You are shocked, but not concerned. You had no idea that Dan had a sister. And you were surprised Phil also had no idea Dan had a sister. "Well, that's not too bad." You confess. "I mean, you and Phil are close, but you're not actually related. It's not creepy, but it might be a little awkward. You're just gonna have to explai-" Dan cut you off. "No, you don't understand. My sister... she can't be here." "W-what do you mean." At this point you are confused. If Amy is anything like Dan, everyone will get along beautifully. "Amy and I are polar opposites. We have never gotten along. She and I get along with everyone else except for each other. We are the same people outside of the house, but when we are put in the same room, we can destroy each other and everyone around us", he looks you straight in the eyes with a worried expression "...including relationships." You stare into his eyes for a good minute. You finally speak. "Oh", you don't really know what to say, "...well, what should we do?" "I don't know." Dan starts to panic a little. "That's what I've been trying to figure out for weeks. It's just...of all the fucking girls in England! He picks the one that I'm related to!" You move closer to him. "Alright, calm down. Look, I know this is stressful, but panicking will only make this worse. We have quite a bit of time before him and Amy want to meet up with us. Let's figure this out. But first, I want you to get a drink of water. You look like you need a little time, Danny. You had a long night." You give him a long, light kiss on the forehead. His breathing slows down a little and a small smile appears on his face. His sparkly brown eyes stare into yours. "Okay." he whispers to you. He peels himself off the couch and slowly makes his way into the kitchen. You lay back on the couch. What the hell are you guys going to do about this? Most importantly, how is Phil going to react when he finds out about this?